Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ramdon SH#T

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
lolalola
Junior

Ramdon SH#T

Post by lolalola »

So here are some examples of my daily thoughts.

Hey would love to ask my coworker to lunch= No can't do that because then I would have to talk with my bb and then she will tell more people about my problem and laugh about it.

Hey gotta get ready for that meeting= I wonder if I am going to stink up the room, who would sit near me, will I be sandwiched between 2 people, let me get to the meeting first so i can take the seat near the door in the back so we can keep the door open and i can breathe out. I just hope they don't ask me any questions, but that is ok i will just act like i am fumbling with my papers and mumble something. Anyway it is not like i am overachiever with this bb so they usually don't care to hear what i have to say. btw they all know i have bb!

Would love to meet a friend at a lounge or a bar= No can't sit close to someone and drink alcohol, it is stink on top of bb and then they will regret going out with you. How many times can i disappear and brush my teeth before someone at the bar is like does she have a shi##ing problem? If this friend already knows about bb, then she knows you are trying to go brush your teeth cause your breath now smells like crap and toothpaste and gum. gotta love it!!