Your Email Address:

First Name:

Please email jill hart

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

Please email jill hart

Post by oceanside »

Hi Everyone,

I know you are tired and frustrated with the inability to live a normal life w chronic bb.

I am begging all of you to please send a simple email to Jill Hart, HR for Charles Flores, the maker of Lavoris mouthwash supporting our cause to finding a cure.

We are in the same boat of hopelessness. I need you to help "rock the boat" in hopes that the rippling effect may evolved into a ragin tiddlewave that will destroy our bb problem.

Please write a few lines and send it to her stating that you want Lavoris to reformulate their mouthwash. I am 100% convinced that it cured me, so it will cured you too. We will never know if we don't try. [email protected]

Be involved in your search for a cure by not waiting for someone else to lead.

John

austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

done.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

austuser wrote:done.
Thank you, Austuser. I wish more members would join this very important cause. We need more delicated people like you. Please everyone, email jill hart with your support in the reformulation of Lavoris Mouthwash.

[email protected]
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

i havent heard a reply, but i suppose i wasnt expecting one. I think the point here is nothing will happen unless "they" realise there is a market for their product. Send those emails guys.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

John can you tell me, is lavoris the name the mouthwash used to be when it worked for you, or was it called zantrate then? I'm gonna send some emails to jill hart too.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

jess wrote:John can you tell me, is lavoris the name the mouthwash used to be when it worked for you, or was it called zantrate then? I'm gonna send some emails to jill hart too.
It's call Lavoris. You can get it online. It's only about 8bucks a bottle. The ingrediants are still somewhat the same but the ratio and quality of the ingrediants are inferior to it's original formula in the mid 80s. Back than it was not labled with "Zantrate". You should order a bottle just to see if it works for you. Maybe my bacteria got immuned to the effacacy, but I don't think so because I knew the moment I used the "new and improved" w "zantrate", the taste wasn't the same even before I spat/expectorate the mouthwash. I used to had a surplus of Lavoris in my medicine cabinet because it was more precious than gold to me. It was my life, I m not being dramatic. Literally it was my life. Everytime I went to the drugstore I bought several bottles to stash away. I wished I still have the oringal bottle to compared the ingrediants.

I am 100% sure that it cured me, therefore it wld cured most, if not all of us. But I can't turn back the hands of time to test my theory. Hopefully Lavoris do what we asked, reformulate the original.

I can't tell you how those two years of being cured of chronic bb felt like. I was a condemned man set free by lavoris.

Thanks for emailing jill hart.

John
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Thanks John.

I just sent an email to Jill Hart. Hope everyone does the same.

And I just want to remind everyone again to go on BreathHelp4U to sign the petition so Patty can gather and send them out as soon as possible. Thank you
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Hey Committed, loyal members,

I don't even have the energy or the fight to even "vent" anymore. My tears has dried out, and there isn't any left tears worth crying over this nightmare, this horrible curse.

In my darkest moments of depression I often feel that it wouldn't be a tragedy in my life if I was suddently struct with cancer, suffer in pain for a few months, bring closure to family members and loved ones, than die in peace and end this misery as oppose to having to live for the rest of my life in this state of deprivity, slow death dealing with bad breath. I can't seem to enjoy my life, my career, hobbies, let alone intermate relationships. I feel utterly empty inside. I can't even laugh in close proximity b/c I can smell my odor, therefore, can't imagine how "turned off" others are towards me.

I tend to be my worse enemy because the people in my life are not judging me by the odor but how I treat them and display genuine affection for them.

Nonetheless, I have real feelings and emotions, and as hard as I try to foul myself to believing that the bb really doesn't matter because ultimately, I am blessed with so many good things in my life..., that's a lie.... my suffering is real, and it's painfully demoralizing to live this way.

You and I are not the only two people enduring this, everyone here is suffering the same fate.

Therefore, I want to call Jill Hart and personally conduct an over the telephone interview with her to emphasize our desparation, our commitement to follow through with petitioning for reformuating Lavoris, and our desires to finding a cure to eased our suffering. She maybe the only link, key that can unlock the door to the management team, CEO, and the owner of that company.

Please help me come up with ideas, important questions to ask, ways to presenting to Lavoris/Charles Flora our determination. There are over 500 members combined between badbreathhalitosis.com and breathhealth4u.com. That's impressive membership and numbers.

Looking back at history, the civil rights movement started by discriminated, alienated, and helpless African-Americans whom refused to give up, many died for the cause of equality and freedom. To live in dignity and the pursuate of happiness was all they wanted. They believed it was their right! We, too, possess the same passion. It's our right to be happy in the pursuate for freedom.

We continued to subject our bodies to harmful experimentations, painful diets, consumming worthless and expensive pills, cleansing regimen, detoxing remedies, depriving our bodies of important nutrients, and the list goes on and on without even one person ever reporting long-term success, just further disappiontments and heartaches.

The only way we will ever stand a fighting chance of finding a cure is to rally together, protesting, petitioning, litterally bothering the HELL out of the people, such as MDs, DDSs, drug companies whom possess abilities to helping us.

Please rally together as ONE voice, united to take a stand for a cure. Continued to write to Jill Hart with your testimonies, your pain, your desperation to finding a cure. This is the first fight in our battle for a cure. Please be persistent with your emails to Lavoris Mouthwash until they are sick and tired of us. Eventually they may give in to our demands, but surely they can't ignore us forever. We also have to presenting ourselves as "FROFITS", "DOLLAR SIGNS", "REVENUES" to them. We have to sell ourselves. Do your best.

Post me some ideas, questions to ask, and ways how we can reach them. I plan to call Jill Hart sometimes next week to ask her for an interview. I will transcribe the conversation and post it here if she agrees to talk with me.

Faithfully,

John
Ice
Advanced

A solution to the mentioned mouthwash....

Post by Ice »

hey JOhn!
how can u be sure u didn't have bad breath for those two years??????????????
msybe u just didn't notice it, or soworkers didn't want to tell u, or ...so on and so on....

because u are the only person who claims that Lavorne or whatever the mouthwash is helped u! nobody else said that... so it wouldn't be reasonable for the company to start a production on a theory of one man. u agree?
but there is a sollution, the company can "test" ur theory....they should make a couple of samples of that mouthwash and send it to u AND couple of other on the forum for a test! :!:
I think that would be a good investment for the company!!
(same like it was with K12 products! they sent some samples.)
the compyny needs confirmation that its worth of changing the formula!
thats all :D
Ice
Advanced

A solution to the mentioned mouthwash....

Post by Ice »

hey JOhn!
how can u be sure u didn't have bad breath for those two years??????????????
msybe u just didn't notice it, or soworkers didn't want to tell u, or ...so on and so on....

because u are the only person who claims that Lavorne or whatever the mouthwash is helped u! nobody else said that... so it wouldn't be reasonable for the company to start a production on a theory of one man. u agree?
but there is a sollution, the company can "test" ur theory....they should make a couple of samples of that mouthwash and send it to u AND couple of other on the forum for a test! :!:
I think that would be a good investment for the company!!
(same like it was with K12 products! they sent some samples.)
the compyny needs confirmation that its worth of changing the formula!
thats all :D
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

hello ice,

it has been many, many years since that time when i found relief from Lavoris. i thought it over and over agian weither i was truly relieved from that mouthwash or my imagination. well, the day i used that mouthwash my mouth was fresh, saliva was thick and clean, tonsil stones stopped forming in my tonsils, white coated tongue was not a problem, and i didn't have to constantly brushed my teeth because plague didn't build up as fast as it normally does. it stopped working the day to releif my bb the label on the bottle read, "new and improved" with "zantrate".

i would wake up and no odor. in fact i didn't even had to brush my teeth first time in the morning. no reactions from college kids, b/c i was in in college as a freshman. i engaged in the party scences and had face to face conversations with girls and guys without them freaking out, backing away, or negative facial reactions from my breath. in fact, during my senior year in high school my friend told me get help for my breath, in a very loving way of coarse. her daddy was a dentist and she wanted me to get help from him.

ice, i pondered over this too many times to recall. lavoris was effective. plus i had a girlfriend for that entire two years. i freaked out during our moments of intimacy, fearing bb, but she insisted that i didn't had the bb. also, my niece whom is very opionionated told me that my bb was gone on lavoris. today, she has no problem telling me that it smells again in a loving way.

no it wasn't in my head. it was true, that's why i won't stop until i have an enswer from Lavoris. i don't mind you doubting me. its a good thing to examined the truth. i wish i had several bottles to share with each and everyone of you to verify for yourself. goosh, it was nothing short of a maricle mouthwash. i always had several bottles reserved in my medicine cabinet, or at that time my dorm room.

friends and family confirmed that i didn't had bb during those two years on lavoris. go to lavoris.com and read about their history. they were the very first to use the word "halitosis". for whatever reasons they claimed to be effective in reliving bb, they were not making false claims.

i wish they wld make a few samples for us. that wld be a prayer come true. ICE, it was a cure, i m 100% convinced of it. just wish i cld turn back the hands of time to verify.

thank you for asking because i don't want to come across to any of you as someone making outragous claims, pushing my opinions on others, or someone that can't be trusted. like i said, i've suffered from chronic bb since the age of seven. i was teasted, made fun of by kids/friends. kids don't really care about hurting other's feelings.

john ](*,)
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Done! I just sent a simple paragraph e-mail about reformulating the mouthwash to its original state.

I might pick up some of this Lavoris mouthwash today. I've looked at the ingredients and they seem to look very refeshing. I think they have some clove ingredients in there. Not to mention it's only about 3 dollars so I'll get it.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

The one they have in stores right now doesn't work, I believe. That's why John is asking them to return with the old formula, the one that worked for him in the mid 80s.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Well I need some type of moutwash. Right now I'm not using any. I need something as a daily or after rinse when brushing my teeth.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

If I may suggest, use oxyfresh. I've used many kinds of mouthwashes and I think it's the best in the long run because it's not like the antibacterial ones which usually become inefective overtime as bacteria become resistant to them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic