Your Email Address:

First Name:

Im at my wits end!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
frustrated
Total Newbie

Im at my wits end!

Post by frustrated »

First of all my heart goes out to every individual that suffers from this horrible condition. I am the type of person that tries to find the positive in every situation no matter what it may be. However it is extremely difficult when every time I believe that I have found a cure it turns out that this horrid curse still exists. You name it and I have tried it!- Therabreath -Smart Mouth etc. I brush and floss with toothpaste and baking soda 3 times a day and gargle with peroxide to no avail. Im exhausted! I feel like whats the point of doing all of this and still have dog breath? I find it very difficult to even think of being involved romantically with someone with this condition and I find it unfair when I see see couples kiss and talk in close proximity of one another. I am a professional and unfortunately my job entails ALOT of talking. I wonder which one is worst-opening my mouth and offending the people sitting near me or keeping my mouth shut even when asked a question all day like some sort of wierdo?