Your Email Address:

First Name:

Baking Soda eliminates my BB, enough to speak and not worry!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Baking Soda eliminates my BB, enough to speak and not worry!

Post by mindyb »

Hi all-
My name is Mindy. I'm a newbie, and have stalked this site for a year or so. A quick intro about me, I've had bb for over 15 years. I mean everyone who knows me, has commented in one way or another. I've luckily met a wonderful man and have gotten married, despite this curse.
If curious, my breath is BAD, not situational. Constant crap breath. I could tell you loads and loads of hurtful stories, but I won't get into that on this post.I'm in a neverending hell with bb. ](*,)

For about 3 months I was swallowing about a teaspoon of baking soda mixed well with 2 oz. of warm water. I also used the TUNG brush with the b.s. on my tongue. In my opinion and by others reactions, I was speaking freely with no bb! My mouth felt so clean. However, I've become pregnant and don't want to harm my baby in any way, so I've stopped (for now). I'd rather not hear from anyone that the b.s. is not for internal use. I know this, but the amount I was ingesting was not alot, and I did some research that is was not a toxic amount. Risk for my baby is not worth it, so I'm back to death breath.

I'd love to hear from everyone who may have tried this easy and cheap way of combating bb. For those willing to give it a whirl, I'd also love to hear if it helps you too. I can't wait to get back to it, it'll be a while though.
Thanks for reading and giving positive/neutral opinions and thoughts!!!!
:mrgreen:

VICKSTER
Advanced

BAKING Soda / HCL with Betaine maybe a cure !!!

Post by VICKSTER »

Hi !!
Intresting that you found baking soda to be a "cure "because I just was reading about Betaine HCI , it is used for people who DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH stomach acid. The article stated that baking soda has the same effect as HCI . It also stated that pregnant women can use it with a doctors permission. Iam also have BB so I went out and got the stuff. Today is day one and so far ..... so GREAT !!!! I had coffee this morning no problem.....normally I would stink. I had Pasta with sauce ..no odor. I think this is a cure, ot least a major help . Everyone with reflux should get online and check this out because I was treated for reflux with traditional meds which made my BB worse....now I know why when i took the purple pill I stunk. Check this out. Keep you posted.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

yes keep me posted on the Ben. HCL. I actually thought about buying it!
good luck in your quest with it and would love to hear how you do...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

welcome to our site mindy
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

good luck for both of youu!!!

please keep us updated!!
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

So do you take the baking soda with water in the morning or does it not matter? Do you once or twice a day? Thanks.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Jezuz, talk about old news (yawn) :D

Anyway, are we talking about baking soda or HCl here? They are each others opposites, so it's kind of good to know...

Baking soda neutralizes acids. HCl *is* an acid. I think :oops:

Baking soda is probably totally harmless even if you're preggers 8)
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Well, I'm talking about baking soda... I'm not sure about how it helps me with acid, lack there of or too much- I really think it was combating odor, like it does in Arm and Hammer products for fridge, toothpaste, detergent, etc.
I felt it soaked up my odorific mouth and the bacteria that fumes inside there..... I gargled with it in the morning&swallowed, only once a day. Sometimes I felt so good, I'd do it every other day. Just a teaspoon mixed well with warm water!
Larc, I'm probably sure of b.s. and 100 other things medicine says to stay away from while pregnant are not truly harmful, but its a life that is not mine, so I'm not messing with that.

Use the b.soda too on a tongue brush for the tongue too! keep me posted on your findings concerning this...Good luck, I truly believe this works!
Thanks Jimi for the welcome!
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

How much of BS
One Day One Day....
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

One teaspoon mixed in warm water one time per day
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

this is awesome news! do you also gargle before swallowing? The cure will be here soon folks just have faith! :D
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Please God! I just gargled and swallowed some baking soda, and my mouth feels great. Hardly any coating on tongue. The vitamin c was causing severe acid reflex and the pepcid AC made my breath way worse. Oh please let this be it! How much water do you drink with it and how long do you gargle? I also sprinkled some on tung brush. Oh thank you so much for this =D>
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

mindyb wrote:Larc, I'm probably sure of b.s. and 100 other things medicine says to stay away from while pregnant are not truly harmful, but its a life that is not mine, so I'm not messing with that.
OIC, I didn't know it was a recommendation to stay away from it... :oops: I guess you should follow their advice... Where did you read it (just curious)?

I just guessed it was harmless as it's produced/used naturally in our bodies too.
macks86
Junior

pnd

Post by macks86 »

do any of you people who this is working for suffer from PND?just wondering if it over-came that, as it seems without getting rid of that first eveything else seem pointless...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

snoopsister wrote:Please God! I just gargled and swallowed some baking soda, and my mouth feels great. Hardly any coating on tongue. The vitamin c was causing severe acid reflex and the pepcid AC made my breath way worse. Oh please let this be it! How much water do you drink with it and how long do you gargle? I also sprinkled some on tung brush. Oh thank you so much for this =D>
didnt you say vitamin c cured you? I must say why didnt you report earilier that vit c did not work, I mean you said Oceanside cured you or something with his VIT C and now it seems VIT c did not work for you.

I knew Oceanbackside was an idiot, I really think that Oceanside was another spammer who wanted to convince us to buy that crappy Lavoris from 1986, are you ****ing insane!!!!

ANd then when he saw it was not workin out he suddenly was cured. What a ****ing liar. And Snoop just gave me that confirmation about Oceanspamside.

I really hate that guy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic