Your Email Address:

First Name:

My new job...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master

My new job...

Post by hopeful »

So I got a new job after a very brief interview recently. Guess the director of the organization couldn't smell me. I started the job recently and I simply don't know how I will survive dealing with everybody. I share a small office with another worker but luckily she's out in the field a lot. My job itself involves making contacts and developing relationships with others. I made my first appointment to meet with a contact next Thursday. Today, I got so sick of chewing gum by 3pm that I just stopped. Unfortunately one of my superiors showed up at 4:30pm to see how I was doing. No fingers to the nose but she did back up a lot...great! Seriously need a cure.

How's the magnolia bark extract gum guys? Still waiting to get it here in Canada.

daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

I absolutely hate gum 2 but i chew it, it makes my mouth taste better, and shows people that im actually trying to make my breath better.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Congrats to your new job hopeful. Why don`t you give the oil of oregano another chance. There`s a member who claims to have been treated by it. I`ve been taking it for 11 months now & there`s been an improvement on my breath. My bb`s really,really bad so I really don`t expect it to go away that easily but I have a feeling it would work for milder cases like that guy/gal.There`s another member who told me she was doing better after taking it for a few months but she seemed to have stopped posting here so I don`t know what her status is right now.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Which brand of the oil of oregano are you using? Are you using the capsules or the oil?
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Hey congrats, good luck with your new job. But it really looks like things are going to be ok. So don't worry about it too much.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

hopeful wrote:Which brand of the oil of oregano are you using? Are you using the capsules or the oil?
I`m taking the capsules but I`m thinking of switching to the pure oil like solutionsearcher since it only took him 2 months to cure his bb. I really don`t know if there`s any big difference between the different brands since all of the ooo that I looked up back then have the phenol carvacrol(a powerful anti-oxidant) & the anti-mutation property. Anyways, the 3 of us who are using the ooo seems to buy different brands
& we all have positive results so I`ll leave it up to you to choose the convenient one for you. Goodluck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic