Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tell us your story with bad breath
prey
Junior

Post by prey »

Hello everybody,
i am 16 years old and i think that i am the youngest member here. 8)
MY story:
First time that someone told me that i have bb was in 7grade when one of my friend told me that it stinks.A couple of weeks later we went on a trip
and when i was sitting in the bus the same friend told me again that i stink.
When i would sneez it smelled 3 meters away.
I decided to tell my mom that i have some strange taste in my mouth and that i have always some drip from my throat.Then we visited a ent that told me that nothing is wrong with my throat and he reccomended that i do a allergy test.I was allergic to dust and diagnosed chronic rhinitis. We eliminated all the carpets and other things containing dust..After that i was feeling alot better and the bb decreased alot.
Now i am in highscool and i still have a little bb especially in the morning,in the evening and its worse when i play soccer or dont drink a lot of water.I think that the mucus that i spit evry 3-5 minutes is the cause of my bb.I know it because i did a little test.I spitted the mucus on my hand and wait for it to dry.When its dry it stink alot.The smell isnt so bad after i scrape my tounge in the morning and before sleeping.
So I think that everybody that have pnd shoud have an allergy test.
Sorry for my bad english.
Good luck to all in finding a relief.

crazybb

Post by crazybb »

I have been lurking around this site for close to a year now and I just decided to formally join today. Okay, here is my story: I have had bb for a very long time now ( maybe over 10years). I have always known my breath stinks even though no one had ever told me that and my relatives kept denying ever smelling my bb. Because I am a microbiologist, I was able to culture swabs from my throat and the smell wasn't pleasant but I have always wanted to know what my breath smells like. So I confided in 2 friends and guess what? One denied ever smelling anything and the other said she will let me know when she smells something- annoying isn't it? And this same "friends" cover either their mouth or nose when talking to me and sometimes they keep a safe distance from me when we talk. They have been my experimental subjects with all of the remedies I have been using and all the prescriptions I had used (that never worked). However, I got a break through today with another friend that actually told me what my breath smells like and she is willing to help all the way through. Since we work together, she is willing to help keep a log of what works and what does not. she is also willing to help smell my breath at different times of the day in order to determine when I have the worst bb. I am so glad I found a friend I can trust at this time that I am seeing a new dentist, ENT and I have even started using MMS and Oregano oil.
Wish me luck as I try all of these.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic