Your Email Address:

First Name:

Waiter is an asshole, I wanted to cry or punch him

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Waiter is an asshole, I wanted to cry or punch him

Post by mindyb »

Quick vent, but I was so angry and embarrassed! I was out to dinner, luckily just with one other person, I BARELY spoke to this 16 yr. old waiter. He was a pimply kid from Europe, with some cheesy accent.
At the end he brought the check, and with AN OVERLOADING HANDFUL of peppermints dropped them in front of me and said "I bring extra for you".
Ruined my dinner, which I don't go out much and I was so flabbergasted and embarrassed! When will this hell ever end???????????????????????

Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Bloody hell!!! What a total bastard!!! He doesn't have any right at all to treat you that way!!! I hope you didn't leave him a tip??!!!!
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

You should call that restaurant and complain to the manager or supervisor and tell him/her to train their waiters! I noticed at two different restaurants that not only the waiters but the dish washers would stare as soon as I walked in. This happen after a few visits so by then I knew that they knew and I became defiant by staring back and ordering my meals without trying to hide my mouth. By the way I know I can give a real mean look without even trying!!!
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

little bastard he was, and as much as it hurts still thinking about it, he's not worth my time to call and complain. Karma gets me by, and he'll get his in time.
:evil:
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Hmm ... :roll:

That's indeed pretty embarrassing. But why do they offer those things in the first place. A lot of people seem to like peppermints.

Either he is just ignorant or perhaps he didn't mean anything by it. Just saying that you get some extra candy. Kind of weird, but a lot of people like the taste of mint, but I really hate it to be honest.
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

I know what you mean, he could have just bought extra over to make you happy but suffering from bb we never ever see situations like other people. I would have thought the same thing as you, it is very hard for me to see the world the way others do because my world is always clouded with bb mentality.
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

karma is a bitch! He will get his! I would have thrown them at him! Just to belittle him!
brokenbuthopeful

Post by brokenbuthopeful »

so rude!! if I was in your place, I would beat the hel...........to be honest ; i would had done nothing. My reaction would have been the same as yours, walking out of the resturant. But this tolerant attitude will definetly bring some good for us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic