Your Email Address:

First Name:

HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
andysctt

HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT.

Post by andysctt »

Thats my question. i dont know if your bb is as bad as mine.
Coz my bb is so so bad i think the neighbour above my flat can smell it. overnight it stinks up half the block(3 floors).
-when am in a room on a bad day, i can stink up the whole room in 30 mins.
So i was wondering how the rest of you cope with it. The ones with really bad bb but still have to go to work or school.
i cdnt take it so i became self employed.
Today/ this weekend has been a really low one for me. Im so so down, so depressed. ive never said this but right now i really really hate my life.(not myself but my life).
Was so bad i was checking the net earlier for a forum o something about voodoo. coz i thk som1 must have cast a spell on me.
As if my life wasnt bad already, for the last two weeks have been havg really bad foot odour. really really bad.
Honestly ive given up.

daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

I want to be self employed too, I hate leaving the house, and being paranoid, it is so depressing, mostly because I hate seeing normal people socializing without a care in the world. Recently i am full of anger, I was an outgoing likable person but this disorder has left me socially awkward. Any tips at becoming self employed, send me a message...O:)

Anyways I chew tons of gum everyday, avoid talking to someone directly, always face a different way when speaking and a few feet away as well, and i tend to keep all conversations short. And I try to take all my classes online.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Are you sure you don't have BO too? Yeah, bb sufferers can stink up a room but not a whole building, i've only heard of people with serious TMAU doing that.

I can't hold a job either, i've been living on welfare for a few years :( Haven't had a girlfriend in over 10 years.
andysctt

Post by andysctt »

Archimonde wrote:Are you sure you don't have BO too? Yeah, bb sufferers can stink up a room but not a whole building, i've only heard of people with serious TMAU doing that.

I can't hold a job either, i've been living on welfare for a few years :( Haven't had a girlfriend in over 10 years.

Hi arch.

i thought that was a norm for bb sufferers. coz i mean it takes me 30 minutes to stink up my flat. then when sleeping atleast 2 hours for the smell to invade my neighbours above and below. then another 2 hours for the ones left and right. thats half the block.
DONE =D> . as easy as eating cake :mrgreen:
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Having a job isn't what it's cracked up to be. It's day after day of being treated like a lowlife. People think you're crazy and they think you stink, but they see it as 2 separate things. People can treat you like crap, and there's nothing you can say. When things go wrong at work, like someone else not doing their job correctly, you can't say anything, you can't complain. As long as your breath stinks all you can do is stfu and take it.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

How do you know your breath is stinking up other people's flats?
bassline20
Total Newbie

i know whats causing my bb

Post by bassline20 »

You lot should look at post nasal drip. That what causes my bb. Look it up on web. I take nose sprays and now my breath is 10 times better. Still abit paranoid but belive me the difference is really good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic