Your Email Address:

First Name:

Don't give a ***k anymore

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Don't give a ***k anymore

Post by Jimi Stein »

I jsut snapped, people were so mean to me, making comments and shit all the time when I had my mouths closed and trying to not to smell so they would not suffer.

Something just snapped in me for ***k sake.
I just opened the mouth, walking down the street, when in public, ***k THEM they are just rude pople, why would i care if they smell me, they smell me eitehr way if I keep my mouth shut through the nose

And I just opened the mouth when I get a coment, and just breath through the mouth

After than people detect it but dont give me comments

Iam so pissed but this stuff just relaxes me, I think this is the only way not to get crazy.

If I open the mouth people dont react so much, they dont, it is so strange. Like my mouth gets oxygen and the smell is less

Just now this bitch opened the door in the bar when I opened my mouth, that old cunt.

I am still afraid they will boot me out of places, but for now it did not happen

***k THEM, who do they think they are that I will feel sorry for them

***k THEM REALLY HARD

halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

I do notice that when I been with my mouth closed for a short period of time and then I open it is like a bb bomb that was building up just got released! I have noticed this on other people as well. Jimi you are right, why work so hard on keeping mouth close when people still have reactions. Just go about your business and don't stress so much wondering if people are smelling you, ignore them!
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Hi Jimi how is it going with the nasal rinses with peroxide? Are you still doing them?
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi Jimi,

I get the same reaction when I close my mouth. People make comments rude comments like put a mint in, someone farted, I smell bad breath out aloud so other people can hear them.

I say F**** them as well. F**** the whole lot of them.

Who gave them that right to make rude comments to us and give us rude look or dirty looks.

An another thing to start coughing uncontrollable as soon as we enter the room or wherever. F*** them. Damm Bastards.

I feel the same way. Open my mouth and knock them out with the smell and maybe they will shut up and leave our personal space and find somewhere else.

I hate those people who come up in people's face and start talking and when they smell your bad breath they react badly and make it obvious. F**** them too. I say open our mouths and talk and let these Mother F**** get a dose of why they should leave us the F**** alone and respect peoples personal space.

The same thing with my neighbours in the building who keep walking ever so close to my window when its open then react badly and cough and spit and then say EWW!!! Well when I see them coming next to my window I just sit inside my window and open my mouth and breath the air outside so they can smell it. Since they are so rude then I will be rude and annoy them. F**** them. If they dont want to smell me then dont F****** walk so close to my window or stand outside my window and have conversations. You should see how fast they disappear when I open my mouth. LOL> Jimi. I just laughed at them when they took off like flash from the smell.

Keep the faith Jimi. Some people just enjoy making others feel like crap because they have problems in their lives. Dont give them the chance.

Drastic
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

There are certain people that go above and beyond with their reactions. These people think they're better than everyone else, so when they detect a flaw they jump on it. There are a few people at my job that are like that. They constantly let me know that my breath stinks, everytime they have a chance. Their poor f'in precious nose.

Then there are the few that simply can't stand the smell. They don't mean any harm, but they smell something unexpected and they react.

It's hard either way, but I am trying to tolerate the latter.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi Elliot,

I understand that some people cant help but respond to the smell. They touch their nose and are somewhat quieter more polite.

But those people who cough nonstop uncontrollable are F***** actors and doing it deliberately. They find some fault and exaggerate it. They are F***** morons. Why then is it that not everyone coughs uncontrollable as if they are going to cough up their lungs. Well the difference is between polite and rude people.

Rude people cough so as to draw attention to you. but polite people will just touch their nose and keep quite.

Drastic
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

DRASTIC wrote:Hi Jimi,

I get the same reaction when I close my mouth. People make comments rude comments like put a mint in, someone farted, I smell bad breath out aloud so other people can hear them.

I say F**** them as well. F**** the whole lot of them.

Who gave them that right to make rude comments to us and give us rude look or dirty looks.

An another thing to start coughing uncontrollable as soon as we enter the room or wherever. F*** them. Damm Bastards.

I feel the same way. Open my mouth and knock them out with the smell and maybe they will shut up and leave our personal space and find somewhere else.

I hate those people who come up in people's face and start talking and when they smell your bad breath they react badly and make it obvious. F**** them too. I say open our mouths and talk and let these Mother F**** get a dose of why they should leave us the F**** alone and respect peoples personal space.

The same thing with my neighbours in the building who keep walking ever so close to my window when its open then react badly and cough and spit and then say EWW!!! Well when I see them coming next to my window I just sit inside my window and open my mouth and breath the air outside so they can smell it. Since they are so rude then I will be rude and annoy them. F**** them. If they dont want to smell me then dont F****** walk so close to my window or stand outside my window and have conversations. You should see how fast they disappear when I open my mouth. LOL> Jimi. I just laughed at them when they took off like flash from the smell.

Keep the faith Jimi. Some people just enjoy making others feel like crap because they have problems in their lives. Dont give them the chance.

Drastic
that was funny drastic, appartment thing, I really had a laugh, the same shit happned to me in appartment.

The neighbours above me always were like walking hard on the floor to annoy me and shit, fuckers,

trust me just open the mouth, probably you will get less comments

Like yesterday I was sitting at the table and the 2 older chicks came sit in the next table playing cards, I was just having my mouth opened a little buit the whole time, I heard like 2 noises , but not rude, if I would have my mouth closed and breath through my nose i would get comments and when I would open my mouth finally they would standup and walk away,.

But no, they stayed the whole 1 hour or more, i was just having my mouth opened the whole time.

YOu are right bb kind of builds up if you have vlosed mouth.
I think that oxygen kills bacteria or it just disperse the bb.

People still give me nose rubs but when they are far away. If they are close they are afraid or something.

But still the bomb happnes when I speak. It is like something is released from my throat.
Something badly.

So funny, if you have your mouth opened the bb is not so strong, but when you speak it is horrid , people always dissapear when I speak
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am just noticing if you act normal, people will not bash you, only if they detect low self esteem or fear they will give you reactions.

But still I am afradi, but have my mouth opened in public.

I mean what is the difference, I dont have a girl, so why the ***k shoudl I care, I dont have any friends, nothing

So people open your mouth, let them suffer, or suffer less, I am not sure
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi Jimi,

I think you are right about the low confidence issue.

If they sense that you have low confidence then people say rude things to you because they feel they have power over you.

I say hold your head up high and open your mouth. Its not good to be too quiet. People mistake quietness for weaken and then treat us like crap. To hell with them. Who needs them?

Drastic
curious13

Post by curious13 »

Oh hell yea....Elliot I know where your comin from.....I bust my ass at work everyday....and I don't take any handouts.....but a couple of slackers at work and my "suck off daddy sister" think its cool and funny to make there smart ass remarks.....hell, I pay my bills and taxes....leave me the f*ck alone i say.....i ain't nasty bout my hygiene....i just don't get good results
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

today was a hard day for me, i had opneed mouth and in a hotel i was talking on the pphone for few minutes and suddenly I am smelling this parfume, they are ****ing spraying the place so it does not stink

what fuckers, apprently i can really fill the room pretty good
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I opened my mouth, the whole lobby dissapeared, the whole hotel lobby cleared

i just spoke over the phone for few minutes

What a ****ing life

I am just prepared to be booted out, but I will sue if that happens. I need to carry my video camera with me.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I dont know what the next step is, but probably talking freely in public, i mean why the ***k not

I still have fear with talking freely in public, I can have my mouth opened, i am over that for now, but next step is talking

I am just trying to act a s normal as I can
but ****ing people always remind me of bb

Next step is probably to ask people directly and to talk to somebody if he or she smells me, and how it smells

I am going to beat all the ****ing fears that holded me back for years.

I was always thinking I must have my mouth shut because I will not get girls otehrwise and I will talk when I will be cured

***k that moment will probably never come, only if I get to raw food 100 %

Some people are on 100 % raw and they live

What else is there
I will move to some tropic place with fruit all year and just live on raw 100 %

I dont know what else to do.
bassline20
Total Newbie

the cause of my bb

Post by bassline20 »

You lot should look at post nasal drip. That what causes my bb. Look it up on web. I take nose sprays and now my breath is 10 times better. Still abit paranoid but belive me the difference is really good.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Jimi, I think you're right in that we need to be more proactive about contact news media, etc.

Can you provide in a post the contact info, so the members here have easy access, and perhaps we can all barrage them with emails and phone calls? Maybe it's time to take a major stand. If we don't do it, who will?

We have enough people here, maybe we can make a difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic