Your Email Address:

First Name:

wow...i mean wow.

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
daveparker
Advanced

wow...i mean wow.

Post by daveparker »

so at work i saw this one girl, maybe in her mid teens, had really yellow teeth, and i could see the plaque all built up on them, and guess what, no bb, i've seen others with literally visibly decaying teeth and with no bad breath, almost no one in my family brushes at night and they have no bb, and here i am brushing/flossing/all the crap i do every morning and every night, and i still have stink breath. ](*,) I'm tired of talking to people and seeing the smile disappear from their faces and a sort of surprised weird kind of look replace it....im so screwed... :cry: :-({|=

DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi Daveparker,

Well. I so agree with you on this. If you brush/floss/scrape/gargle. Then it might be your tonsils do you still have them. I am so in the same boat as you. Nothing works for me but I know why. My tonsils. I used to think that maybe I am not gargling the correct way. But turns out nothing helps.

Drastic
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Yeah, I'm going to a dentist soon, just to be 100% sure it's nothing from my gums or teeth, idk it feels like it's coming from my teeth in the back, than to my regular doctor to get a referral to an ent.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic