Your Email Address:

First Name:

How strong your bb really is.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

How strong your bb really is.

Post by Jimi Stein »

Mine must be really strong. When I come to the bar and just order the dring and most of the people stand up and pay and leave the bar.

Is somebody else experiencing this?

bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

n/a
Last edited by bleh on Mon May 04, 2009 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazybb

Post by crazybb »

Bleh,
In one of your posts, u mentioned that the K12 was working fine for you. What happened is it no longer working?
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

bleh, have you ever had a direct comment that you have bb? if not, please go see your doctor and ask for help with psychological issues. Hope this helps.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so nobody has experienced people running away from bar
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Larc400 wrote:bleh, have you ever had a direct comment that you have bb? if not, please go see your doctor and ask for help with psychological issues. Hope this helps.
This isn't a contest to see whose breath is the worse man. We all are suffering. To suggest that someone's situation isn't bad for them and fail to acknowledge how this affects all of our lives is plain cruel. It helps no one.

So how about we give everyone at the site the benefit of the doubt, since you don't know firsthand what anyone is going thru. I understand the need to lash out at others out of frustration, but at the same time, you're frustrating other people who are trying to deal with this everyday.

As for the question, personally I am not clearing out entire rooms. I would guesstimate that I have about a 4-7 foot radius, depending on the day. Any closer and their in my "zone". Doesn't make me feel any better that my breath isn't projecting as far .... yet. However, my job involves me dealing directly with people all day, and I cannot avoid having to speak face to face and deal with coworkers treating me like a monster. I should also add that other than work, I stay well away from bars or any public spaces because ultimately, someone is going to be offended by the smell. Obviously beer is going to make the breath 50% worse anyways.

And no, at my job, NO ONE is going to tell me that my breath stinks to my face, because they know me, and I will not stand for that type of disrespect. If they wanna talk, they better do it away from me, where I can't hear them. Anyone who decides they want to make fun of me, is going to get their skull crushed thru a glass window. I have nothing to lose, and if I get arrested, I'll just take myself out rather than spend a day in jail.
andysctt

Post by andysctt »

Jimi wrote:so nobody has experienced people running away from bar
havnt tried going to the bar- coz alcohol worsens my breath BIG TIME. If i did i think people wd b running out of the pub.

Mine is so bad, when am sleeping, my neighbours can smell it.(FYI- i live in a block of flats).
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

andysctt wrote: Mine is so bad, when am sleeping, my neighbours can smell it.(FYI- i live in a block of flats).
lol, cmon, you have to be exagerating. How do you know they smell it?
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

Jimi wrote:so nobody has experienced people running away from bar
I've had people move seats on the train to be away from me dozens of times.

And when being served in shops people react in disgust, with remarks such as 'whoa, jeez' and 'oh god, you serve her'.

You're not alone Jimi.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Yep Jimi,

I feel your pain. People moved seats away from me today on the train.

I opened my mouth to talk to the cashier at the supermarket today and the lady next in the queue started coughing. I was like WTF. I wanted to shout out ''PEOPLE LEAVE ME THE F**** ALONE''

I am getting really scared of going in public. I am afraid they might kick me off the train/bus.

I dont even wear perfume anymore because that makes it worst when they come across the two contrasting smell.

Perfume....sweet
nose breath/mouth breath.....cheesy/sewage
their brain reacts......What the F****, WHO the F****, damm.
ALL THIS from 20 feet AWAY. YEP.

Drastic
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

elliott wrote:
Larc400 wrote:bleh, have you ever had a direct comment that you have bb? if not, please go see your doctor and ask for help with psychological issues. Hope this helps.
It helps no one.
Don't know what u mean. My idea *is* to help her, because I don't think that someone who doesn't have a genuine problem is gonna find answers on this site, but should try another route (=psychological help).

And whatever anyone tells me, if you stink like shit you will hear about it one way or another, in no uncertain terms. Not frequently, but it will happen.

8-[
Needsbbmiracle

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

People are always rubbing there nose when I talk even if i am eating and talking at the same time.WTF
Needsbbmiracle

Mint Asure

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

Guys check this out:

There are a product called Mint Asure, You can find them in Amazon.com

Look at these amazing critics:

By Bellaire Doc "Bellaire Doc" (Houston Texas) - See all my reviews

These used to be called Breath Assure. Now, they're covered w/ sugar and a hint of mint, and they're Mint Assure. They work EXTREMELY WELL to get rid of halitosis from the inside out. They have that stupid coating, but don't even freshen your breath superficially. Instead, you swallow them, the gelatin coating dissolves, and the Parsley Seed Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil inside cleans the bad-smelling items from your ?blood or ?lungs so that the air coming up from your lungs and your stomach no longer has garlic or onions or whatever.

In the old days, before the mint/sugar coating, they came in a box of 160 or 75. Now, with the coating, they stick together if they're packed together. So the company wraps each capsule separately in a plastic and foil wrapper.

Take them about 30 minutes before you need them. They are terrific and last for about 4 or 5 hours.

I give it 4 stars, but would give it 5 stars if they removed the worthless sugary coating. It makes them more difficult to swallow (you have to suck the sugar off first) and adds worthless calories.

This is the best way to eliminate bad breath, don't just mask it, eat garlic and onions at lunch, swallow some Mint Assures, quit worrying!

My husband has been using this product for years because he jokes he and his extended family have inherited bad breath (and I have to admit it is true). When he is taking this product, however, his bad breath is almost completely eliminated! We can't find it in Wal-Mart or Target anymore for some reason -- thank goodness for Amazon and online sales!

My husband has been using this product for years because he jokes he and his extended family have inherited bad breath (and I have to admit it is true). When he is taking this product, however, his bad breath is almost completely eliminated! We can't find it in Wal-Mart or Target anymore for some reason -- thank goodness for Amazon and online sales!
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

n/a
Last edited by bleh on Mon May 04, 2009 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazybb

Post by crazybb »

Bleh, Sorry to hear that K-12 stopped working for you after a month. Do u know I actually bought some myself after reading yours/sweets posts. I guess that is another money down the drain.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic