Your Email Address:

First Name:

How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
greenbay45
Total Newbie

How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Post by greenbay45 »

Background – I have been lurking here for months, I post in curezone sometimes. I’m not here to sell anything and will not list the brand names of what I took. Fecal BB, started in highschool. Now, 22 in last yr of College. Been suffering for about 7 yrs. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen and teen yrs . I believe this is what impaired my immune and digestive system. Was treated for Hpylori and Acid Reflux in late teens but didn’t help with Fecal BB.

Feel your pain – I have experienced the same things you are. My Fecal BB could fill up a room. The who farted comments, the it smells like shit, people opening windows, covering noses etc. I however never had Nasal BB or Body odor, it was only Fecal BB when I talked. I have pretty much spent the last years of my life not talking to people other than family. School has been very tough but I’m proud of myself for hanging in there.

Nothing helped- I have tried it all- Threelac, Therabreath, Tri oral, Cholorphyll, etc You name it – I have tried it. My room is like a mini pharmacy. I have been treated for acid reflux, hpylori, and nothing helped.

Other symptoms – Constant bloating and cramps, IBS – constipation, Heartburn, bad skin, heart burn, white tongue etc. Chronic infections – Would always get a sore throat and painful ear ache whenever I binged on sugary/junk foods.

Breakthrough - I decided a few months ago that I would try EXTREMELY hard to cure this problem for once and for all, and do whatever it takes. I spent hours each day doing research. Learning as much as possible, reading all the success stories. A major breakthrough was realizing that even though it was chronic, it was much worse at certain times than others. Which got me thinking hard and realizing that the times it was worse was when I had eaten Red Meat, Dairy, Eggs or Beans. This was a major Breakthrough and eliminating these foods have been key, as well as doing other things. Towards the beginning of my diet, I also eliminated Fish and Chicken but I have added them back recently and still no Fecal BB.

Candida? - I was starting to doubt that Candida was a real problem because nothing I took for it worked and the diet seemed impossible. Then I remembered reading that someone cured their odor by taking a really large dosage of probiotics. They experienced die off symptoms and their odor went away. This person had fecal BO, not BB. But I decided to try it too, I took triple the dosage of a good probiotic and boy oh boy did I experience die off symtoms. It felt like a really bad hangover, Bad headache/dizziness but it went away after a few days and I have had such a different/cleaner taste in my mouth since then. I am now a believer in Candida/yeast overgrowth.

Steps to Take –

1) STOP Right away Right now – ALL Dairy, Red Meat, Egg and Beans (As well as any high sulfur/ smelly foods)

2) If Candida/yeast is a problem – Stop All sugars, junk and Alcohol.

3) Probiotics – Find a good probiotic, and take double or triple the dosage. Use what you feel is effective for you. Our digestive systems are in much worse conditions than others so our bodies require more. Remember the BB is a symptom.

4) Constipation – Work towards becoming more regular. You want to have at least 1 bowel movement a day. Taking blended flaxseed with some fruit and drinking lots of water has helped in keeping me regular. Plus it is important to regularly flush out all the toxins in your body.

5) Supplements – Take Calcium/Magnesium, Zinc, B Complex, Niacin, Double dosage of Vitamin C, and Biotin is said to help with Candida.

6) Digestive Enzymes – are a must. We need help with digesting foods so it’s a good idea to take this with every meal.

7) Antifungal – If Candida/yeast is a problem take a form of antifungal in either Grape Seed Extract, Garlic, Pau d’ Arco etc. I personally drink the Pau d’Arco tea.

Now I’m Fecal BB Free, I’m able to talk to people, make new friends, going out. The people who used to cover their noses now get in my face with zero reactions. It’s SURREAL.

Conclusion – My conclusion is our digestive system is significantly impaired and is the main cause of the Fecal BB. While I do not know exactly how or why it causes this problem in some people, I do believe that resolving the problems by putting back Good bacteria, killing yeast overgrowth, eliminating problem foods, using digestive enzymes and regularizing bowel moments will help cure this problem.

I didn’t want to believe Candida was a real problem either but I now do. But I noticed I ALWAYS suffered from sore throats and ear infections within 24 hour of binging on junk foods. The constant bloating and cramping has now 100% stopped. I even binged on some junk foods a few days ago and I experienced zero discomfort. Please let me know if you have any questions. There is hope out there for every single one of us. Keep believing and know that God is ALWAYS faithful. I cry and hurt sometimes thinking about all the lost years, never going to prom, etc but I’m just VERY grateful to have my life back and to start LIVING life.

FBseeker

Post by FBseeker »

Thanks greenbay for posting your results. Are you able to eat garlic and onions now? Do you get fecal BB after eating them now? How long did it take you to see these results? Are you on a sugar free diet now? Do you drink alcohol.

I have taken huge doses of probiotics and have never had any die off symptoms so I doubt I have candida. I am very interested on your experience with digestive enzymes though. I plan on starting them this weekend to see how my gastritis deals with the enzymes. Do you mind posting the name of your probiotics and your digestive enzymes?
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

well, congratulations. In other forum about BB, i read an experience like you but she dont drink probiotics. The excersice is good she said.
For me, th BB its a digestive problem, bcz when i drink alcohol my BB is pure Sh!!t.
You eat tomates, bcz this work very good for me.
Hey, you lose weight, no?
Bye.
i dont speak english...
smellygirl
Total Newbie

how did you know that your breath had a fecal odor?

Post by smellygirl »

Are you able to smell your breath?
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

ok dude.. what's a good brand for Probiotics
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

Align Daily Probiotic Supplement has many good reviews. It's pretty pricey though. Google it up. It's made by Proctor & Gamble.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Greenbay, Fascinating post 8)

Feel free to post the probiotic brand, as it will help us getting a 'good one'.

Interesting you've decided the digestive system is to blame. Can I ask if you had the classic 'stinky tongue' too (by doing the lick wrist test etc) and has that also gone away now?

Thanx! O:)
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@greenbay45

Can you tell us what you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
greenbay45
Total Newbie

Post by greenbay45 »

FBSeeker - No I do not eat garlic and onions, never really ate them either before. It only took about 1 -2 months to see the results. Eliminating the bad foods (red meat, diary, egg, beans) was the biggest factor. If I had eliminated all those to begin with, it would have probably taken less than 1 month. Yes I am still on a sugar free diet (which is actually not too hard) but I do cheat every so often with zero problems. Don't drink alcohol, drank like twice in my entire life and experienced stomach discomfort both times.

The probiotics I took/still take is Culturelle. It's a bit pricey, but it just happened to be the one I decided to triple up on the dosage. I have honestly taken other/cheaper brands of probiotics with good results. So I would suggest trying other brands as well.

Digestive enzymes - I have taken different brands as well with all good results. I use to take the GNC brand, but am currently using a good/cheap brand called Pancreatin 10x (Mega Digestive enzymes) by NSI.
greenbay45
Total Newbie

Post by greenbay45 »

fedenon - I think alcohol is a big no no, it just doesn't help the digestive system AT ALL. Also go with your instinct, if you think something is making it worse, it prob is. Avoid it. Yes I eat a lot of cooked tomatoes with no problems. I have lost a few pounds but nothing too crazy. I'm still able to eat a lot of foods.

smellygirl - No I am not able to smell my own breath, most people cant which makes it difficult to know what is working and what isn't. What actually helped me is having some friends and family stay with me this summer. It turned out to be a blessing because I could measure when the BB was worse or better by reactions. Another main thing is the different cleaner taste I have in my mouth now, I have NEVER had that before with all the products I had tried in the past 7 - 8 yrs.
greenbay45
Total Newbie

Post by greenbay45 »

Larc400 - Yes the wrist test is actually accurate for measuring your mouth odor in my opinion but not with the BB coming from the insides. Yes I do the wrist tests but it usually doesn't smell bad if I don't have any mouth bb.

Archimonde - A lot of my diet consists of rice, soups, one fruit a day (ex apple or banana), pancakes, waffles, sugar free syrups, salads with diary free dressing, plaintains, cooked chicken, yams, sushi, etc Just trying to eat a clean diet (no smelly foods).

I believe once our digestive system is fully healed, we will be able to add most/all foods back to our diet.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

So did your tongue odour go away when you sorted your digestive system out? Did you notice a major difference of tongue odour..? O:)
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

the probiotics, are dairy products?
For Candida, antibiotics like clorhexidine?
Enzymes digestives? and constinpation, i dont understand blended flaxseed.
Thanks.
i dont speak english...
rmb

Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Post by rmb »

[quote="greenbay45"]Background – I. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen and teen yrs . I believe this is what impaired my immune and digestive system. Was treated for Hpylori and Acid Reflux in late teens but didn’t help with Fecal BB.

we have the same history,i used to take medicine without prescription specially antibiotics,actually mi bb statred when i got cold after i recovered i noticed that people are already covering their nose when i speak.i believe my bb is cause by my digestive system and it seems its worse now than before,i have a short relief when i take chewable vitamin c but im afraid that it would create more trouble.

[
rmb

Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Post by rmb »

[quote="greenbay45"]Background – I have been lurking here for months, I post in curezone sometimes. I’m not here to sell anything and will not list the brand names of what I took. Fecal BB, started in highschool. Now, 22 in last yr of College. Been suffering for about 7 yrs. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen and teen yrs . I believe this is what impaired my immune and digestive system. Was treated for Hpylori and Acid Reflux in late teens but didn’t help with Fecal BB.

we have the same history,my bb started when i got cold,i took a lot of antibiotics even without prescription,after i recovered i noticed that people are already covering their nose when i talk.chewable vitamin c is effective but im afraid it would create serious problem to my health.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic