Your Email Address:

First Name:

If you were cured, what would you do first....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master

If you were cured, what would you do first....

Post by asd »

I thought I would post something non cure related for once, its something Ive thought about a fair few times. This is the situation:

You take a magic pill, 100percent cure guarentee and you know it has worked, (your tongue goes pink your taste goes neutral etc)to become freshest breath person around.
What would you do on that first day?

I would probably invite all my mates round go out for a meal and get absolutely drunk, and go on a social rampage in a club, and just enjoy talking directly at someones face.
Then I would probably thank them for sticking by me throughout it, hell I may buy them a present.
xxx

frustrated
Total Newbie

Post by frustrated »

Im single and havent dated in years due to this curse!! I think I would french kiss the first man I see!!!!! \:D/
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

frustrated wrote:Im single and havent dated in years due to this curse!! I think I would french kiss the first man I see!!!!! \:D/
pretty much the same, except a woman.
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Talk to someone face to face.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

blow air into people's faces as hard as i can and talk so close to their noses, they would be offended..... :D
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

I would:

go to church and thank God singing the loudest praise.

I would stop isolating my self in my apartment.

I would finally be able to attend job interviews without people cough and gagging when i speak to them. WHICH MEANS I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET A JOB finally.

I would visit all my friends who I havent seen in a long time.

I would finally be able to go out with my boyfriend to his family parties.

I would talk to people when they say hello to me instead of shaking my head and pretending to be dumb.

I would open my mouth when I stand in public just because I can without any stink.

I would smile more without worrying that the smell can escape because I would smell sweet and fresh.

I would probably take up a new career one that involves talking to make up for all the time I miss talking.

I would thank the cashier and openingly talk to her/him when I go to the supermarket.

I would have a party and invite as many people I know.

I would go back to my old colleagues at my old work place and thank them for their support when i used to work there.

OH my list is endless. BECAUSE IT WOULD MEAN LIFE IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.

AND OH !! ONE LAST THING>

I would finally feel good about myself to have a child.

DRASTIC
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I'd kiss my girlfriend passionately
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

Wow Drastic.. hope you'll find a cure soon.
tiredofcrying
Junior

Wow

Post by tiredofcrying »

I would thank God for curing me.

I would go back to all the people whoever mad fun of me and blow right in their faces

I would go out with my friends and actually talk face to face with people and have a good time. I haven't done that in over 8 yrs now

I would kiss my husband all day long

I would argue with someone who thinks they are always right, and win the agruement

But most of all I would be completely happy and on top of the world
crazybb

Post by crazybb »

I haven't been to church for a while now, so I will go to church and shout while singing cos I know pple around me won't have to hold their breath or fan their faces.
I will answer when asked "How are you?" instead of just mumbling or nodding.
I will attend all the seminars in my school and wait to meet the speakers.
I will not have to turn my head around or cover my mouth when laughing.
I will attend all round table discussion sessions at my school and talk at those discussions. I will even raise topics/issues for discussions.
I will visit friends and relatives and laugh at all the jokes made.
I will never have to backup when asked a question instead I will speak face to face with pple
I will really be happy and maybe get into a relationship.
crazybb

Post by crazybb »

oh one more thing- I will yawn openly and loudly. :D
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I wouldn't stop talking anymore.

What a dream ! :D
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

its amazing how something that seems so simple/ everyone else takes for granted would really change our lives, I suffer from bb some days its fecal and really bad some days its just bad but It would really really change my entire life, so many times i have sat watching the tv thinking I couldnt do that because of my bad breath or avoided going out or deliberatly made sure i was at the end of a table so i wouldnt breath on anyone, its seriously affected my life and only seems to get worse sadly
never_bn_kissed

Post by never_bn_kissed »

i think my first thing would be pretty obvious :lol:
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

i would apply for college and get my life started. then i would find some girl to fall in love with, thus getting my personal life started. you know, the important things people need to give them reason to live. of course i cant have those things at this point. why continue? who the hell knows, objectively speaking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic