Your Email Address:

First Name:

COLOSTRUM definitely makes a HUGE difference!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jiazzsy
Junior

COLOSTRUM definitely makes a HUGE difference!!

Post by jiazzsy »

guyz....I have been taking colostrum for a week now and feel like it is making my breath better. though I felt the effect today was a little less...am still trying to figure out my food pattern yesterday and today. well...I feel like my mouth is no longer dry and tongue looks pink and with lesser coating. I used to fill an entire room with my breath stink after waking up in the morning...but now it looks like the stinking has been very minimal because my new roommate doesn't seem to show the signs (we all know them). I strongly recommend taking colostrum. Most importantly, am trying to use lesser toothpaste (earlier i used to fill the entire bristles area with paste). I am also taking yogurt mixed with water and salt (1:3) in ratio.....am planning to go on a veg diet for the next few days to see if that helps.

xoxo
Advanced

Re: COLOSTRUM definitely makes a HUGE difference!!

Post by xoxo »

jiazzsy wrote:guyz....I have been taking colostrum
Hi! Pls post the brand u r using..? Thanks.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Jiazzsy,

Could you tell me the IgG and IgA content of your colostrum and the brand? I've been taking colostrum for 3 weeks without any positive effects, but my brand doesn't have much IgA in it.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

xoxo - i have been using the Symbiotics colostrum plus capsules for about a week now...infact i dont think there are many selling colostrum...i ordered for a 2 month supply with 4 capsules daily on iherb...i believe iherb is selling the cheapest..got it for $21.50 including the shipping.

snobuni - i couldnt find the igA and igG values....i have the box in hand as i write this..it says 240 mg IG per serving which is 2 tablets..i took 3 tablets today bcoz...i felt like my mouth felt a bit sticky compared to 2 days back...it may be bcoz i was taking the capsules with yogurt...so today am going to leave yogurt out of my diet...will post the updates on a daily basis...
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

i have been thinking about using BLIS and COLOSTRUM simultaneously to see if it can make a bigger difference....because Colostrum helps with the immunity and BLIS with the oral balancing part...logically it should help ....but i'm scared it might go worse like it did when i used dr.katz's products...after using katz's products...people could smell me from several feet...anybody who has already tried this experiment?
never_bn_kissed

Post by never_bn_kissed »

i'm using BLIS and have started taking Inner inner health plus twice a day, for a total of:

Colostrum Powder - Bovine - 67 mg x 2

i noticed that my tongue stayed pink for longer and my sense of smell was quite a bit better throughout the day (usually a sign for me that my bb is better)...though i still saw people backing away and scratching their noses (though im so paranoid now that i assume whenever anyone does anything, its because of me)

but i'm still in early days, only on the colostrum for 2 days now....
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

Colostrum is awesome. It works great for me.
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

Hi people!

For those of u taking Colostrum, r u also on something else? I plan to order more probiotics.. to go with Colostrum. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

never_bn_kissed wrote:i'm using BLIS and have started taking Inner inner health plus twice a day, for a total of:

i noticed that my tongue stayed pink for longer and my sense of smell was quite a bit better throughout the day (usually a sign for me that my bb is better)...though i still saw people backing away and scratching their noses (though im so paranoid now that i assume whenever anyone does anything, its because of me)

Hi never_bn_kissed....i am facing the same situation as you....tongue is pink and mouth doesn't feel dry...on certain occasions people aren't showing the signs..yesterday i had no choice but to eat sandwiches with cheese and butter....it made the breath real bad after enjoying a brief period of good breath...please let us know how blis with colostrum is working....am feeling encouraged with all the progress people are making.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

xoxo wrote:Hi people!

For those of u taking Colostrum, r u also on something else? I plan to order more probiotics.. to go with Colostrum. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
hi xoxo....as of now...am only on Colostrum...what probiotics are you planning to order?
never_bn_kissed

Post by never_bn_kissed »

jiazzsy wrote:
never_bn_kissed wrote:i'm using BLIS and have started taking Inner inner health plus twice a day, for a total of:

Hi never_bn_kissed....i am facing the same situation as you....tongue is pink and mouth doesn't feel dry...on certain occasions people aren't showing the signs..yesterday i had no choice but to eat sandwiches with cheese and butter....it made the breath real bad after enjoying a brief period of good breath...please let us know how blis with colostrum is working....am feeling encouraged with all the progress people are making.
hi jiazzsy, i always keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my bag and whenever i have to eat one of the bb trigger foods, i always brush my teeth and tongue straight after eating with minimal delay, and that usually helps - the slight awkwardness of being discovered brushing your teeth at lunch (noone else i know does it) is nothing compared to having bb

i'm also taking a table called the "body mint", dont know if that's helping at all but maybe they all add up
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

jiazzsy wrote:
xoxo wrote:Hi people!

hi xoxo....as of now...am only on Colostrum...what probiotics are you planning to order?
hi jazz

Culturelle or primal defence garden of life. am undecided.
faith59
Junior

Colostrum Health

Post by faith59 »

]www.colostrum.gen.nz website

Just received mine from New Zealand their chewables and have igG 17g . They say Bovine on the label but don't say how much. Don't know if this is alot or what .The bottle says they are 1000mg each. I got them from some website someone posted on here. Took about 3 today on empty stomach with my probiotics from mercola.com. Will keep you posted. 8-[ [/b]
xoxo
Advanced

Re: Colostrum Health

Post by xoxo »

faith59 wrote:]www.colostrum.gen.nz website

Just received mine from New Zealand their chewables and have igG 17g . They say Bovine on the label but don't say how much. Don't know if this is alot or what .The bottle says they are 1000mg each. I got them from some website someone posted on here. Took about 3 today on empty stomach with my probiotics from mercola.com. Will keep you posted. 8-[ [/b]

Hi Faith,

Pls post yor findings. I ordered some Culturelle it should be here in a few days.

Thanks.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I totally agree. I have been taking 3 colostrum tabs, 3 times a day. I am not positive my bb is gone, but I can tell by the feeling in my mouth that AT LEAST 50% better. My husband doesn't make a face when I talk to him close up too. I haven't asked, we are not that open about my problem., but he knows I have it. I don't chew gum, and I just brush with Arm and Hammer baka soda toothpaste, and rinse with a warm b.s. mixture.
I ordered my colostrum at iherb.com. Best price and quick shipping. And NO, I'm not a spammer for IHerb, or Colostrum makers!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic