Your Email Address:

First Name:

YOU DONT HAVE BB -

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
BBornotBB
Total Newbie

YOU DONT HAVE BB -

Post by BBornotBB »

Ok, so I’ve I met a few people who claim to have chronic bb, and it make me angry because, from what ive observed and from the things they tell me, they cleary havent.

One person i asked them, what reactions do you get from people, and I was told "I don’t get any, but I have a white tongue, my mouth taste funny all the time, i have all the symptoms"

Call me crazy!! But that doesn’t mean you have BB, does it!!

The other person ive met more than once, but i can stand there and watch this person talk right into many people faces and see no reactions from them, but if i was to do that, you usually see an instant reaction. They tell me exaggerated stories like they were on the bus and as they sat down the and a person 2 rows away opened the window!! So now what! cant people open the window on the bus?? I think this person looks way into things that happen around them.

These people clearly have Haliphobia.

tiredofcrying
Junior

I don't know

Post by tiredofcrying »

I think I have chronic BB and I don't have a lot of white stuff on my tongue just a little at the very back and I have a funny taste in my mouth all the time. I also know I do cuz people I work with have made comments like I need to brush better they didn't say any names but I was the only other person in the room. My friends boyfriend told me I have stinky breath. I was training a girl and she kept covering her nose and then finally said I think I need a piece of gum and then asked me if I wanted some. I was talking to a manager in the store one day and that day I knew it was smelling really bad and when I opened my mouth to talked he backed up at least 20 feet. But my husband says it doesn't stink but he hasn't frenched kissed me in 8 yrs which when I started noticing my problem. I asked my family Dr yesterday and she said she doesn't smell anything either. But thats 2 people with a no and a whole bunch that say yes. So I say yes I have BB and its not in my mind. I think people can tell when their breath isn't fresh, even my friend who never has BB sometimes says she need a piece of gum my mouth feels a little tart. So even she can tell when her breath isn't at its best.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

I also have little white coating in the back of tongue and just the other day right after brushing, flossing, tongue brush with gel and tongue looking pink I barely opened my mouth and this kid gave me the longest stare ever and his eyes got big and tried to move away from me. This 20 minutes after doing the above. Your hubby is either telling you the truth or lying. Mine says no smell and he does wants to french kiss, not my cup of tea. Have long and close up conversations w/ your hubby and see what type of reaction he has. Why not try and french kiss your hubby and see what is his reaction and if it is negative then confront him and ask him to be honest, this can help you monitor your bb and help you know what foods make it worse, which products have a good effect and for how long.
Actually I would prefer, in a way, that my hubby or kids would smell my bb so they could be my halimeters.
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

I talk to him in the car and he doesn't cover or rub his nose. I talk to him up close and sitting next to him on the couch and he does nothing, so then I start to think he's immune to my smell. I don't know. Is it just a phobia? But why do other people say things about it? I know that dairy and breads make it worse and pop. So I try to eat fruits and drink water most of the time. I wish I could go back 8 yrs in time before I had this problem. I think I will try to nasal thing with perioxde. I started taking probotics and my tongue looked so much better. I would take my finger nail and scrap and got nothing under my nail. Smelled the saliva and it was normal but I still had a bad taste in my mouth and that makes me think I smell. Can you relate or am I just crazy? I have one friend in school who doesn't mind studying with me and only once in a while she rubs her nose so maybe its just something she does but it still makes me think she does it because of my breath. I wish I got enough courage to ask her but I'm scared she will tell other people that I asked her if my breath stinks.
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

Oh be barely kisses me at all even when we are intimate. But it has been over 8 yrs since we french kissed. Only time he kisses me is when I'm crying and I say that he is lying to me and that my breath does really stink cuz he won't even kiss me anymore. So then he says I'm crazy and he kisses me mouth closed on the lips. And sometimes its like he doesn't even want to do that. But who has sex with no kissing it makes me feel so bad. I'm just so fed up and I had to vent cuz I have no one to talk to about this.
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

If I'm not cured in the next 3 yr my son will be 5 and I'm sure he will tell me and it will really crush me cuz what if he doesn't like me cuz he can't stand the smell.
never_bn_kissed

Post by never_bn_kissed »

hi tiredofcrying

i guess if you want to be certain go to a place that has a halimeter or one of those gas chromo-somethings - they take a sample of your air and analyse the different gases there to result in an x parts per billion result. That way you can be scientifically sure of your breath.

and try not to get too down on your husband not kissing you, take it from me there are other people suffering along with you :oops:
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I do not understand either. If I had 1 day where I speak to others directly in their faces without getting one obvious reaction, I'd stop worrying about my bb.

But unfortenately it's always like "Hey the guy I spoke to didn't really react, perhaps my bb isn't that bad and i can speak to others." Then I speak to others and get the worst and usual reactions.

I always thank the first person for making me believe and be let down again. Why didn't he just grab his nose, perhaps he was just trying to be polite. I wouldn't mind if he covered his nose though. I get those reactions all the time when i speak. :?

It would even be better, cause I wouldn't even believe that my bb has reduced in the first place. But what the hell...the reactions I cannot avoid anyways, unless I didn't have to talk anymore.
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

I went to this dentist office in MI, it was one that Dr Reichter went to and they sold the Profresh. The lady did that haliometer thing on me and she said my numbers were really low and that they have had some people come in with some really high numbers. She told me on a scale of 1-10 my breath was prob a 2 or 3. She said I have just a few small amout of white stuff on the very back of my tongue and she scraped it and smelled it and said it didn't smell that bad, considering I haven't brushed my teeth that day. But why havve some many co-workers and some of my friends boyfriends tell me my breath stinks. It's just frustrating not knowing for sure. My tongue looks really pink just a small amt of white on the very back, but what makes me me think it smells bad is the nasty taste in my mouth. I can brush floss and rinse and it still doesn't totally go away and then an hour later it taste really bad.
viva
Advanced

Post by viva »

Haliometer is only sensative to sulfur volatile compounds.
It's not sensative to all other stinky gases like methilmascartone(not sure of spelling).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic