First Name:

People cured from BB

Tell us your story with bad breath
waiting
Total Newbie

People cured from BB

Post by waiting »

Hi,

I am a new member, and I have had bb for as long as I can remember, a very long time. It gets a little frustrating sometimes, because I have the prettiest teeth ever, so I know that my problem is internal not oral. I use baking soda along with toothpaste, nothing helps. I recently ran across some remedies for bb, and there were two people who cured their bb using a supplement of lactoporus called "flora balance" One person stated that because flora balance was not sold in her area, she used acidiphilus with bifidus, and she was cured from 25 years of bb. A man stated that he was told that his son had a yeast infection in the lining of his stomach, he used flora balance and was cured from 15 years of bb. He also stated that his son had the kind of bb that could kill a moose, but after using flora balance for a month, his son bb was cured. I recently bought the product, I've only been taking it for a week and I have not seen any results yet, but I'm gonna give it at least a month before going to see a Gastro Doctor. I know that my problem is internal and I intend to get to the bottom of it. I will keep yall posted about my results.

azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

cool dude, let us know. I just trying probiotics, but yet i have not seen any results.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

yea keep us posted, and dont get mistaken for a spammer and banned x
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

Does anyone know if there is a big difference between flora balance and probiotics.

As far my knowledge goes, I think flora balance, Yeast cleanser, probiotics, they all basically clean your digestive system.

Please quote me if I'm wrong.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic