Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hello Everyone

Tell us your story with bad breath
Malena
Total Newbie

Hello Everyone

Post by Malena »

I just found this website today and i had to join.
My name is Malena and here is my story.

I started to notice my bb about 8-9 years ago and i thought it would go away but it just got worse and worse.
I been with my husband for almost 8 years now and we haven't kissed in 7 years.
We haven't slept in same bed in 6 years.
I am just too embarrassed to even get close to him.
When my daughter was 2 years old she always kept telling me that i stink and i should take a shower. I just couldn't explain it to her and now that she is bigger she just doesn't talk about it because she had noticed how much it hurts my feelings.
My bb had effected me in every way. I have no self esteem anymore and i refuse to be around people.
Every time i have to be around people i have to make sure my purse is full of mints and gum. When i am around people i chew pack of gum in an hour.
I don't even want to talk about how mornings are for me.
I just don't know what to do any more. I am sick and tired of living like this.

Can someone please suggest anything for me.
I need help really bad.

Thank you for listening my story.

Malena

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi malena,

I recently joined too, and even though i knew there are others with my problem, since i found this site its like seeing everything from a new perspective, and its just allowing me to feel "human" amongst other people sharing the same plight. I hope you get the same positive effect. I have been so overwhelmed with trying to stay afloat in recent years that my bb has just been forced into the background, but at the moment im going thru a phase where im really focusing on it once again and im feeling very hopeful that im closing in on my own cause.

You dont give much background, but there's plenty of good info on here if you are looking for possible causes and to make possible connections to your own case. See your doctor/dentist to ensure there's nothing obvious and simple and take it from there.. good luck
Malena
Total Newbie

Post by Malena »

Hello halitosisux.
I have bad tonsils. Just few weeks ago i had tonsillitis (Tonsil infection) and i also have a tooth that's decaying.
I think both of those could be problem but the tooth issue started only a year ago so i don't know really.
I never really thought i would have a bb due to my tonsils problem until i read this site.

Thank you for replaying.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Have a read of my posting "wisdom" teeth under MY STORY - my advice to you is once you are 100% convinced that your teeth/gums can be eliminated as possible causes, then see about having a tonsillectomy.

Tonsillitis is infection of the tonsils with streptococus bacteria, which is guaranteed to cause bad breath - this is not the same as people who just find stones in their tonsils and find that their tonsils smell bad due to other reasons of bacterial overgrowth on the back of the tongue.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

Hello malena, welcome to the site.
Hopefully just finding a place with good information and other people to talk to should help at least a bit.
xxx
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

Malena wrote:Hello halitosisux.
I have bad tonsils. Just few weeks ago i had tonsillitis (Tonsil infection) and i also have a tooth that's decaying.
I think both of those could be problem but the tooth issue started only a year ago so i don't know really.
I never really thought i would have a bb due to my tonsils problem until i read this site.

Thank you for replaying.
You would be honestly lucky if it was your teeth causing the problem, or tonsils and the doctor could atleast identify it.

In most cases extreme chronic bb that can be smelled from 2 feet away is not just a tooth issue.

I've woed to overcome this problem within this month, before i turn 26, Message me if you have any questions. I've done alot of research. Do you have excessive mucus?
Malena
Total Newbie

Post by Malena »

Hi azishazi...
I always thought my problem was something else other than my teeth because i think i have almost perfect teeth and never had any problems there until one day my wisdom tooth just started to fall apart. At that moment i became a little confused. I didn't know what it was any more. Was it my teeth, something else or maybe both? Could it be that that one tooth has been rotting in my mouth all these years and i never realized it? Are there any other teeth that are rotting in my mouth right now? I should really see a dentist :)
I just don't know any more.
I am really hoping it is just my teeth but deep down inside i know it's not that easy and it has to be combination few different thing.
Lucky for me, my bb is not bad where you can smell it from 2 ft away but it's still bad and i hate it.
As for excessive mucus, i do have that problem from time to time.
Thank you so much for replaying to my post and i do have a lot of questions so i will be probably messaging you very soon :)

Thank you
Malena
waiting
Total Newbie

Post by waiting »

People have been cured from using "Flora balance" I'm taking it right now, and I believe that is helping, but I will let you know for sure in 30 days. Good Luck!
Malena
Total Newbie

Post by Malena »

waiting wrote:People have been cured from using "Flora balance" I'm taking it right now, and I believe that is helping, but I will let you know for sure in 30 days. Good Luck!
Yes, please let us know if it works for you or not.

Good luck!
Malena
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic