Your Email Address:

First Name:

KForceK12 Probiotic

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Help

KForceK12 Probiotic

Post by Help »

http://australianbadbreathclinic.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 10, 2008
Bad Breath Bug Discovered

"Biologists say they've identified the bacteria responsible for most cases of bad breath - Solobacterium moorei, which uses the tongue as a base on which to brew its malodorous compounds.

Two studies helped researchers confirm the findings, Reuters reports. One by the Buffalo School of Dental Medicine probed 21 people with chronic bad breath and 36 without and found S. moorei "in every patient that had halitosis".

A previous study of eight subjects with halitosis and five without showed S. moorei was "always found in patients with halitosis and never in patients who did not have this problem".

The biologists presented their findings to Saturday's annual meeting of the American Association for Dental Research in Dallas."

Here is probably another explanation of why KForceK12 Probiotic Treatment is so successful. KForceK12 is a bacteria that lives on the tongue surface and is able to defend its territory against invading bad breath bacteria such as S.moorei.

The other interesting point shown in the studies is that bad breath bacteria live in tongue coatings. KForceK12 is designed to remove coatings twice a day. So KForceK12 not only remove coatings bacteria feed on, but also fight against the actual bad breath bacteria. This is exciting news, more to follow!!

http://www.halimeter.com/productlinks.htm (I found the previous page through this one)

asd
Master

Post by asd »

k so to beat this bacteria, we either need to make the environment inhospitable for it. Or we have to completely destroy it and replace it with normal bacteria. The current one will have a microfilm, and it will make the environment more suited to itself. But there must be a way to kill it.
Help

Post by Help »

So you when you said it would have a microfilm, does it mean that the bacteria will get use to the KForce probiotic thus will not be as effect in the long run?

I wonder is anyone has tried the KFORCE treatment?
asd
Master

Post by asd »

it just means that it protects itself, creates a micro environment, which is protected from the outside.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

i think the bacteria casuing bad breath must be as resistant as mdr tuberculosis bacteria...never die no matter what chemical you use...

i remember reading an article recently describing a new medicine that can kill hospital superbugs...which was once considered impossible...

the main problem in our case would be to make the researchers realize the hell we go through each day for the rest of our lives...until then..i dont think we will ever be able to find a cure for ourselves
sean1979

Post by sean1979 »

man we literally have sh.it breath...read that solobacterium moorei is found in poop. Don't mean to be disgusting but whenever I get poop on my fingers while wiping and clean my fingers, it still smells horrible...this is some powerful stinking bacteria. It's so amazing how small amounts of this bad breath or shi.t bacteria can smell so bad. I can understand why our problem is so difficult to get rid of.
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

what does kforce probiotic mean.

I have just regular probiotics.
Help

Post by Help »

Not sure exactly but Ive posted the link up for more information...its the first message to this thread.
Help

Post by Help »

Help

Post by Help »

Has ANYONE TRIED THIS THING PLSSS LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE, THNX!
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Help,

I have tried their products and I think these products are perfect for a thorough cleaning of the mouth, but to get rid of BB u need more than that. Their probitic does not work for me at all, I use PerioBalance.
Help

Post by Help »

Thnx for ur reply :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic