Your Email Address:

First Name:

To Jimi, the owner of this site?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sean1979

To Jimi, the owner of this site?

Post by sean1979 »

To Jimi or whoever owns this site,

I thank you for putting up this site. It shows how much you care and how proactive you are in searching for a cure. If you need some help, I would be happy to assist you in my spare time. I feel as if I need to do something too...sort of like it's my destiny and purpose to help people out like me although I'm still ambivalent about GOD and religion.

Also to all the members, if you want to help improve this site or make a new site about halitosis lets get together and discuss. We all have special talents and skills that can be combined to make something special happen. Jimi can not do it alone and I'm sure he's spending his own money and time on this which we should be grateful. Thanks again Jimi or whoever was part of this site.

asd
Master

Post by asd »

/bump
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I agree with this message. A couple of occasions, this server doesn't load and it feels like my lifeline has been unplugged. Thanks to Jimi!
jiazzsy
Junior

thanks jimi

Post by jiazzsy »

totally agree with you sean....thanks a lot jimi,....this site has given me hope and encouragement....and i feel a certain attachment with all the members here...hope we become successful in finding a cure soon....
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Finding this site has had the biggest effect on me so far on a problem which has plagued me for 22 years. Thanx Jimi and everyone else who has put this effort into something so valuable to us all while going thru this same nightmare themselves. I've learnt so much in the last month, i hardly ever talk about this problem, its usually all to myself. And just this simple fact of talking to others in the same boat is mentally very positive for me.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

i read here often but post occassionally i was just thinking the same...

you're a champion for creating this site and I hope you at least make a little bit of cash to recoup your costs :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic