Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chronic BB Gone - 1 month thus far

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
FBseeker

Post by FBseeker »

Archimonde,

Why not give it a whole month since you admitted that you have a particularly chronic case of BB. Maybe 10 days is not long enough to allow things to work.

jamesmcavoy

to all type 1 users

Post by jamesmcavoy »

This one suggestion is what i had considerable faith .

Eating pure protein and almost zero sugars is very much favourable for type 1 bad breath.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Toothpaste with BAKING SODA

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Just went back from the supermarket with this toothpaste with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) which I've read here that's very good on combating BB

SO I'm giving this a try. Not trying to do any adversiting but tha nme of this toothpaste it's COLGATE - BICARBONATO DE SÓDIO, sorry, idk how colgate named this on the other countries, but just look 4 this toothpaste.

I'm starting to use it right now, see if I have a little improvement
searching
Master
Post by searching »

All,

I have questions for the readers regarding a point asked in this 2008 thread.

For those with a slim body type, who consume excess calories versus what is metabolically needed, yet fail to gain weight: what happens to the extra nutrients? Could it be feeding a consortium of microorganisms in the gut and creating VSCs that are liberated in the breath?

Some people gain significant weigh as a result of overeating. These people have a metabolism quite capable of storing the calories as body mass. I never have. Instead I believe my digestive tract harbors microorganisms quite capable of competing for my food before it is incorporated as body weight. When I consume excessive amounts of carbohydrate flatulence increases dramatically, indicating anaerobic activity in the gut.

When I decrease my carbohydrate intake, my BB subsides.
Anne2323
Junior

Re:

Post by Anne2323 »

searching wrote: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 pm All,

I have questions for the readers regarding a point asked in this 2008 thread.

For those with a slim body type, who consume excess calories versus what is metabolically needed, yet fail to gain weight: what happens to the extra nutrients? Could it be feeding a consortium of microorganisms in the gut and creating VSCs that are liberated in the breath?

Some people gain significant weigh as a result of overeating. These people have a metabolism quite capable of storing the calories as body mass. I never have. Instead I believe my digestive tract harbors microorganisms quite capable of competing for my food before it is incorporated as body weight. When I consume excessive amounts of carbohydrate flatulence increases dramatically, indicating anaerobic activity in the gut.

When I decrease my carbohydrate intake, my BB subsides.
You’re describing my situation. What seems to work for you? Have you cured it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic