Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am back and still angry...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
lolalola
Junior

I am back and still angry...

Post by lolalola »

I missed writing on this board, I decided to lay off for a while because I was getting angrier by the minute. Why after 30 years do I not get one day where I am free of bb. What pisses me off is that none of these shit dentists are even looking for a cure because no one has started to see how severe of a disease it is both physically and emotionally. I am tired!!

Even today since it was cold I was chatting with someone I would say from about 3 feet ( I never let anyone get closer than that to me) and I was talking without breathing out and I could see the girl was rubbing her nose and i started to do it too thinking I had snot under my nose because we both just came in from the cold but she did it again and only while I was talking.

I have had it!!!

I went to dinner with a friend after such a long time a few weeks ago and while I was talking I could see she was cringing. Why! WHY!!

I dont want to go anywhere, I dont want to see anyone, it is just drains me the effort I have to put in to make someone NOT smell me!!!

DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi lolalola,

I feel your pain. It can get hard sometimes on people like us. Have you tested with doctors to see if it is some systemic thing like diabetes, kidney, liver, h.pylori, bronchitis, etc.

Maybe it is systemic.

Seems like not much people respond to postings these days. Might be all busy in the chat room. Sorry.

But keep positive.

Drastic
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

I know how u feel I have no friends that I will meet in person any more I only talk to them on the phone and I'm too the point I don't even want to go out to the store or even out of my house at all. I'm tired of feeling nasty and dirty by people when I brush, floss, tongue scrap and rinse 3 times a day. Why are people so hung up on the way a person's breath smells. And whats really funny is my classmate who is prob 250 or more and he smells really bad told me my breath smells like acetone a medical term for how a diabetics breath smells in front of the whole class. I would never say to him hey buddy have you washed your ass today but he feels the need to comment about me.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi tiredofcrying,

read your PM. I sent you one.

Drastic
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

hi tired of crying, I have had people with severs acne, obesity etc say same crap to me. How awful would it be if I said something about their skin or body type? For people who do not suffer from bb figure that we can go and brush our teeth and should fix our breath which makes us look lazy and disgusting. No one other than those who suffer from it see it as a disease. I am so over it!!

People suck ass and I avoid being around people. I keep living because I love my husband and he is the only person who loves me even with this stench!!
Speak_no_evil

Post by Speak_no_evil »

lolalola wrote:I have had people with severs acne, obesity etc say same crap to me. How awful would it be if I said something about their skin or body type?
Someone purchased some Christmas chocolate mint cookies at my job. I didn't eat any because I don't like chocolate mixed with mint.

One of my coworkers, who is far from being conventionally attractive, says with a smirk "I guess you aren't a mint person, huhn?

I had to fight the urge to tell her I was no more a mint person than she was a pretty person.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

We are being played like fools. The cure will probably never come, because everybody just things we have a oral hygiene problem or suffer from halitophibia.

The mean people: They make fun of us for having bad oral hygiene.
The nice people: although they can smell our bb too, they think it's best not to make comments about it, even when you ask them about it. They think it is too rude.
Clinics: After a few visits they will say you're bb free when nothing has changed really.
other people: They don't even know this problem exists and if it does we can easily seek help for it.

I'd rather have them say that I still have the problem instead of lying causet hat way they might still be looking for a way to cure us. Perhaps in the future. I'm pretty furstrated right now, I thought I could just live hte rest of my life like this, but it seems like my bb gets worse and worse. :(
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Busted I agree with you.

Back in April I went to visit my Aunt and was forced/tricked to stay over her house spending the night. Well it was a funeral and we got back quite late from the funeral and was suckered into spending the entire night.

Well, I heard her say this.. ''the smell even after all that''
This was right ater I had a long shower and floss and brushed and tongue scraped right to the back and gargled.

I felt so humiliated. Because I had litterally stepped out of the bathroom 10 minutes and went down stairs then I heard her in the kitchen saying this to her son my cousin. I waited a few minutes and then went in pretending I did not hear. I was standing bedhind the door listening in to them.

Then when I left that day she offered me a pack of wrigley gum. LIKE THAT WAS GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING>

It would have been better if she had sat me down and said in a caring way that I had an odour then ask if she could help in anyway.

I would have appreciated that much more than some silly chewing gum which was bound to make it worst.

People treat us like SCUM.

Sometimes when I get up and look at the sun in the morning I feel so great like today is going to be my day. Then I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and reality set in. Then I wonder if I am stuck in the the twilight zone or some grounghog day.

Any which way, its a nightmare and I cant seem to wake up.

DRASTIC
Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

Let me add to the venting... About 4 years ago I quit a job in part because of this problem since the job had a late of face-to-face with customers and staff members. I basically took about a 16K per year pay cut to get a job with less people contact. Now at least I have a job that has helped me to cope with the problem more which is good (AKA less people contact). But now I have a current opportunity to get a promotion (from people I mostly work over the phone with), but most likely I will pass on it, because I don't want to move to new a position and have to re-offend all the new staff with my bb. There goes another 5K per year pay raise because of this shit. This sucks! PS Anybody doing anything fun for New Year's? I'll probably be staring at the wall in my apartment. PSS I know I'm being pessimistic but sometimes it helps to bitch about it for a while.

- Hank
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

So true, I was getting ready to go out with my saint of a hubby who probably has lost all sense of smell being with me, anyway he commented how pretty I looked and while he said this I could smell my own bb even though I had brushed flossed gargled atleast 3 times!! lolololol!! So bizzare!!! I avoided any NYE plans where there would be music because you know how that goes, speaking from across the room or talking into people's hair while holding in your breath so they dont smell you. Even if you have paid for food and drinks you cant eat cause it makes your breath even worse than shit and you cant drink alcohol because it will smell like shit squared by a 100! Went to family friends house and while everyone is talking i had to stand behind husband who is talking to people so that they think I am being social without actually having to speak to anyone. Funny thing this one girl took out a mint maybe 5 feet from me and I started to have an anxiety attack she was going to offfer me one. I did think that maybe she thinks she has bb even though its mine! I give up!!! What a bullshit, when people ask what is your resolution for the new year. Here is one I hope not to smell like shit for 2009!!!
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Man I hate meeting new people to. That situation you just described, brings back a lot of bad memories. :|

Probably many years to go with this. :(
The_Daily_Dread

Post by The_Daily_Dread »

thanatos wrote:It sucks for me too. First day of the new year I went to a family barbecue. A kid sitting across from me on a small table kept putting her shirt over her nose. My cousins new boyfriend was there, he came to shake my hand and when I said "nice to meet you" he froze in place, looking in shock.

I just sat there quietly and left as soon as I could.

My God, another year of this crap.
hell yeah! i went to another family reunion on new year and it was another plus one to my "Embarassing Moments Album". I was seated beside a cousin who i only met a few times, and he obviously noted my bb after our brief chats. After the meals, he started checking his own breath putting his hands in front of his mouth and blowing... right in front of me...

What a HAPPY NEW YEAR WELCOME!
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

One more folks cause why would it end?????? So I was at the gym and this girl who I casually smile at comes over to about 8 INCHES from my damn face and asks, Hey what is your name?

So I FROZE and what seemed like eternity said nothing and then mumbled lola and then she did not hear me and kept looking at me and i blurted out lola while basically jumping a feet or 2 back. Should i just? WTF?????????? I am soooo fed up of this bullshit!! I just dont get it, just one day of not having this, just one!!! I am begging God for one day free of bb!!!!!!!!!
Why is there no cure, I have never ever met anyone like me in my whole life. I thank you all for listening and understanding because I would not be able to survive not knowing that there are others suffering like me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic