Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hi,guys, I am a new comer

Tell us your story with bad breath
sophia

Hi,guys, I am a new comer

Post by sophia »

I am very glad to know that I am not struggling alone.

I had bad breath when I was in middle school, but at that time, it was not serious like today.

I don't know how to describe my situation because my English is so poor.

Now, I tried not to be close to the others, tried to shut up in public places.

But even I don't opened my mouth, people still hub their nose, sniff, cough or go away.

In my class, my deskmate always brings parfum. I sitll feel thankful to her because she doesn't change her seat and leave me alone.

I am a new comer of my city. When I am learning language with the others who also come from the other country, the teacher ask us a question " what do you like or dislike this city?" One of my classmate who comes from Columbie said that she doesn't like this city because she always smell ordor, and in her country, she never smell it. Hi, guys, can you imagine my situation at that moment? The teacher said that it's cultural difference. Many people around the world don't have a habit of bathing...

Ok, I don't want to continue.........It's so miserable....

There are some guys in my class treat me well. I thank them......really.

Sorry about my poor English. I really want to share my experience with you because I know you guys understand me most!

I don't know why the bad breath is so difficult to be cured in such a developed society. The expert, doctor ..........???

It is really a disease which is painful than cancel.

If someone asks me to pay ten-years-life for curing my BB, I will never hesitate to do it.....

sophia

Post by sophia »

And, yesterday, when I was having an exam, a boy who sit 1 metre away from me said to the teacher about something, I only heard "bad breath"...........
sophia

Post by sophia »

I have also bought therabreath online. It doesn't work, and make my situation worse and worse.
Green
Junior

Post by Green »

Hi, Sophia. In order for us to help you, we need to know about your specific conditions. Tell us if you may have gum problems. Have you ever visited the Dentist? Have you tried Nasal Irrigation to reduce the nasal odor? Did you get BB when you hit puberty? We are here to help you so tell us anything that you think we should know about your problem.
sophia

Post by sophia »

Green wrote:Hi, Sophia. In order for us to help you, we need to know about your specific conditions. Tell us if you may have gum problems. Have you ever visited the Dentist? Have you tried Nasal Irrigation to reduce the nasal odor? Did you get BB when you hit puberty? We are here to help you so tell us anything that you think we should know about your problem.
Hi, Green, thanks for your reply. thanks very much.

1.I don't have gum problems.

2.I have ever visited dentist, and he said my teeth are great.

3.I have ever tried Nasal Irrigation, but it seems to make my condition worse. (I used salt water)

4.yes, I get my BB when I hit puberty, but at that time, it is not as serious as now. If I chew gums, it is ok. but now, even if i chew gums, i haven't get better,just more serious.

5. I have ever visit ENT, he said that my nasal septum inclined to one side a little. He also said that if I can breath freely, it is not a big deal because many people have such problem.

6. I have ever had one tonsil stone. one morning, after I got up. I felt something in my mouth, and I took it out. It is too smelly. at that time, i don't know where it came, and what it is. after I googled online, and see some pictures about it .I know it is tonsil stome. But, I never had it again.
I check my tonsil everyday, but I haven't found anything. I think, maybe it is too hard to see clearly by eyes, so I bought a dental camera online. and I will receive it next week. So, until now, I am sitll not sure my tonsil stone
problem.

7.I do have nasal drip in the back of my nose. I always swallow it. because I can't spit out from mouth, or make it out from nose. so I tried salt water to wash my nose, but it seems to be worse. I think my bb must have some relationship with my nasal drip.

My situation is very serious, even I don't open my mouth, the others can still smell my bb. Actually, I want to tell you guys, don't eat antibiotics to much and be careful. I have ever have antibiotics to much in order to cure my bb. but my situation became worse. before I have these antibiotics, I have only bb from my mouth. after that, i have bb both from my mouth and nose........

this is my conditions, and sorry for my poor english ,hope you can understand.
Green
Junior

Post by Green »

Hmm...Don't know what to say....Well, it is really important that you figure out if you still have tonsil stones ( they hide really well and can't be seen). If you tried nasal irrigation, did you simply put salt in water? It's really important that you just don't put any random quantity of salt up your nose because it can be harmful.
sophia

Post by sophia »

Green wrote:Hmm...Don't know what to say....Well, it is really important that you figure out if you still have tonsil stones ( they hide really well and can't be seen). If you tried nasal irrigation, did you simply put salt in water? It's really important that you just don't put any random quantity of salt up your nose because it can be harmful.
:shock: I simply put salt in water at random~~~~~~~~ ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

so,what should I do?
Green
Junior

Post by Green »

Hmm...well, I also did that in the beginning, believe it or not, when I started nasal irrigation ( and I just put any random amount of salt in the water) and from then on, I have a mild form of PND and I know there's more mucous in my mouth, but that hasn't really affected my breath at all ( or as much as I can tell, anyway). Uh...anyway, do you tongue scrape? Try that, and it may help. Also, I'm pretty sure that mixing baking soda and water is a good mouthwash. Furthermore, get a professional product for nasal irrigation ( like NeilMed's Sinus Rinse--although I don't promote it or anything). Make sure you always floss as well. Maybe, doing all of this in combination will keep it controllable.
----------------------------------------------------
A little more information:
Anyway, I am pretty sure the air exhaled from one's nose smells because of BB from the mouth--the mouth and nose are very close together. I'm pretty sure that, as your BB got worse with age ( and I am pretty sure that has happened to all of us), the sulfur compounds produced in your mouth increased and so, when you close your mouth, they escape the only other possible way: the nose.
---------------------------------------------------
Anyhow, I'm pretty sure one day a cure will be present for all of us. After all, modern science is growing every second.
sophia

Post by sophia »

Green wrote:Hmm...well, I also did that in the beginning, believe it or not, when I started nasal irrigation ( and I just put any random amount of salt in the water) and from then on, I have a mild form of PND and I know there's more mucous in my mouth, but that hasn't really affected my breath at all ( or as much as I can tell, anyway). Uh...anyway, do you tongue scrape? Try that, and it may help. Also, I'm pretty sure that mixing baking soda and water is a good mouthwash. Furthermore, get a professional product for nasal irrigation ( like NeilMed's Sinus Rinse--although I don't promote it or anything). Make sure you always floss as well. Maybe, doing all of this in combination will keep it controllable.
----------------------------------------------------
A little more information:
Anyway, I am pretty sure the air exhaled from one's nose smells because of BB from the mouth--the mouth and nose are very close together. I'm pretty sure that, as your BB got worse with age ( and I am pretty sure that has happened to all of us), the sulfur compounds produced in your mouth increased and so, when you close your mouth, they escape the only other possible way: the nose.
---------------------------------------------------
Anyhow, I'm pretty sure one day a cure will be present for all of us. After all, modern science is growing every second.
Dear Green, you are so kind. Thanks for your advice.

I am very interested in NeilMed's Sinus Rinse you mentioned above. I am a newcomer in Canada now.I just want to know can I buy it in pharmacy or drug store without prescription? I really really want to buy it soooooon O:) O:) O:)
Green
Junior

Post by Green »

I bought mine from CVS Pharmacy. I don't know if there are CVS pharmacies in Canada ( although I do not know why there would not be any). If you want to find a store close to you, you can google CVS pharmacy, go to their website, then the store locator button ( which is somewhere on the website) and type in your zip code. Remember to follow the directions that come with the product exactly so you won't have any problems. Hopefully, your problem will become manageable. Keep us updated on your progress.
sophia

Post by sophia »

Dear Green. Thanks very much.

I have googled online, and found that in Jeancoutu nearby I can buy it.

I will buy it soon, and report my situation to you.

And, I am still reading articles in this site, very helpful. and I will also post some ideas or some cure informaiton from Chinese BB forum.
sophia

Post by sophia »

I want to give you some ideas from Chinese BB forum, concluded from people's experience. Especially in using antibiotics. In China, people can buy antibiotics without prescription, so I think we are more experienced :lol: :lol: in using antibiotics.

1. Family members always say that you don't have BB. Don't know why

2. Some doctors also say you don't have BB. Don't know why

3. For killing Helicobacter pylori, people have antibiotics. During the time they have the antibiotic, they feel good. After they stopped, the condition get worse and worse.

4. Metronidazole kills Anaerobes. when you have M, you feel good. after you stop, you get worse.

5. Some people who have tosil surgery cured while some didn't

6. Doctor suggests us to gargle salt water as more times as we can

7. Using Hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash is Ok for some weeks. After that, it dosen't work, and have serious side effect on your tougue

8. Many people have PND

9. A guy who eats Mungbean as breakfast for one year cured.

10.chew Chinese green tea is helpful, but painful because too bitter

So, these are some ideas in Chinese BB forum. People are also struggling. They dare try different antibiotics no matter how hard it is...
Hope these information is helpful. I am also reading articles here....
I will introduce your nasal rinse to people in Chinese forum because few people paid attention to Pnd.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

thx for those info Sophia!
The_Daily_Dread

Post by The_Daily_Dread »

sophia wrote:I

7. Using Hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash is Ok for some weeks. After that, it dosen't work, and have serious side effect on your tougue
this is 100% true for me. May i know what the side effect is? I read somewhere that the tongue becomes black or something...

Have you tried the baking soda solution? I've been trying it for about a week.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic