Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ive tried it all, so far this seems to be the best!

Tell us your story with bad breath
sophia

Post by sophia »

TeamZissou wrote:ElGrizzle and Drastic,

It's interesting about the hunger and thinness connection. I wouldn't say i'm abnormally hungry, but no matter how much I try to gain weight I never really can.

I even tried intentionally to gain 10-20lbs to see if that change in my body would fix the BB. I went as far as adding 2-3 Ensure to my diet for the calories. Still haven't been able to do it though.
I also tried intentionally to gain weight.....but failed.

ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Yes I have been tested for H. pylori via the breath test. It came back negative, but the doctor wanted to try antibiotics anyways which I am on right now(amoxicillin), because he said it might not always show up in the tests. I also have an appointment with a gastro ENT.

1.Do you guys have any difficulty eating wheat? do you notice any significant problems?

2.Have any of you been tested for parasites and has shown up for blastocystis hominis?

I feel very happy to see that we all have this in common. I also have difficulty gaining weight (alot of difficulty) I will give you an example.

I am 6' tall. 22 years old. I weigh 140 lbs. about a year ago, I started lifting heavy, and eating really alot 3500-4000 calories a day. I only went up to about 155 lbs, and I couldnt seem to get any heavier after that, even switching around training. Then I started producing music and had no time for the gym, and for some reason lost that weight and went back down to 140.
TeamZissou
Advanced

Post by TeamZissou »

ElGrizzle,

This connection is very fascinating to me.

I am 22, 6 foot or 6'1, and also weight only 140-145lbs. The most I have ever weighed is about 150, even during periods where I intentionally tried to gain weight.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

The stomach maybe the connection for skinny people with BB??????????
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

hrmmm, it could be the stomach indeed, could you answer the questions I asked before there?
NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

im pretty skinny as well (though not as skinny as some of you guys). I usually dont eat breakfast. ive heard someone say that not eating breakfast gives u bad breath, but that was from someone who didnt have BB and probably just assumed. Id be curious if you guys skipped breakfast
The_Daily_Dread

Post by The_Daily_Dread »

interesting...

i'm skinny too. I also eat a lot and somehow i don't gain weight or get fat. I thought that i just have a fast metabolism like some people...

i have suspected that the problem lies in our stomachs. Most often we focus on the tongue, but isn't the tongue part of the digestive system to which the stomach also belongs to?
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

The_Daily_Dread wrote:
i have suspected that the problem lies in our stomachs. Most often we focus on the tongue, but isn't the tongue part of the digestive system to which the stomach also belongs to?

Most of us probably lack certain enzymes because bacterias are attacking them thereby creating a metabollic disorder.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I know alcohol usually causes bad breath . But 1 day I drank some really strong alcohol. When I woke up the next morning. it had burnt the white off my tongue. It was pink. BUt it came back when I thought I could smoke again. If the alcohol isnt really strong, it will make breath instantly 10 timed worse
Laptop
Total Newbie

Post by Laptop »

I've had bad breath for about 15 years now. I'm also quite thin.

Several months ago I found out that I'm allergic to wheat. I don't know what this means -- I've heard that one of the effects is that I am unable to digest wheat.

Assuming this is in fact an effect of a wheat allergy, this may be a reason why some of us cannot gain weight.

Has anyone here been tested for food allergies?
drebin893
Total Newbie

Post by drebin893 »

.[/quote]Hi, ElGrizzle.

I eat white rice. And I don't use sauces with sugar. :P In my area, people like spicy food very much. Me too. But when my doctor told me that eating spicy food cause BB. I seldom use it.

I am very thin. Nomatter how much I eat. I eat a lot, but never become fat. I don't know why. I am also healthy. I mean, I seldom get some disease.

I do get nervous and anxious easily.[/quote]

r u from si chuan?[/quote]
mitc

Proteins and Bad Breath

Post by mitc »

Bad breath bacteria feed on proteins from PND, meat, milk products and the worst of all is cheese as it can be detected in your breath after 3 days. Try to avoid proteins for 2 weeks and ask a friend to check the difference. Hope this helps you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic