Your Email Address:

First Name:

Try these?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
NYConfused
Junior

Try these?

Post by NYConfused »

I THINK these things might have helped me, maybe you guys should try (some probably already have)

rinsing your mouth with salt water

cleaning out your sinuses with a neti pot

I believe these have helped some, but like most things i use i cant tell for sure. feel free to try one or both and share your experiences.

Good luck

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Grossan Hydropulse. Fill with warm sea salt water and tsp of baking soda. Half of it is used for irrigation of the sinuses. The other half is sprayed as far down the throat as possible., and spat out. Seems to get me thru the 1st few hours of the morning.

Not eating sugar, including fruit, works.

No red meat, works.

Hot Ginger tea, seems to help.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

nice going, Elliot.
NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

elliott wrote:Grossan Hydropulse. Fill with warm sea salt water and tsp of baking soda. Half of it is used for irrigation of the sinuses. The other half is sprayed as far down the throat as possible., and spat out. Seems to get me thru the 1st few hours of the morning.

Not eating sugar, including fruit, works.

No red meat, works.

Hot Ginger tea, seems to help.
the hydropulse is similar to the neti pot isnt it? i was thinking of getting one myself. Also Ive heard good and bad things about baking soda so im hesitant about using it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic