Your Email Address:

First Name:

They aren't just making things up...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Speak_no_evil

They aren't just making things up...

Post by Speak_no_evil »

Why do I get so sad and depressed whenever someone mentions my breath? It's not as if they are just making things up in order to be mean. My breath does smell bad.

I try and tell myself that people can still like me in spite of bb, but its so hard to not hate them. It's even harder because I have trust issues in general.

I make attempts to smile and be friendly and then the same people I interact with will turn around and talk about my bad breath. I overheard one of my coworkers (one of the few that I think/thought was really nice) tell someone he can get me a toothbrush if I need one.

Today another one walks down the hall pass three cubicles to offer me some peppermints. This might not seem like a big deal, but they eat all types of food and candy all day and no one makes a special trips to my cube to offer me any.

It just makes me hate them so much. It makes me feel stupid for smiling at them and asking about their grubby children as if I really give a damn. All for the sake of being nice.

But then if I don't talk to them, they call me stuck up and mean. I can't win for losing. I'm sure they all notice how often speak with my hand or paper covering my mouth which should make it clear to them that I am aware. And if I'm aware, common sense follows that I would get rid of it if I could. Why be an asshole about it?!

Green
Junior

Post by Green »

Life does suck for us. However, it could always be worse. We all understand your pain and suffering here. If only a cure was present...
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I can't believe I rpobably have to go through the same crap you have to go through in a few years. Even now some people are very nice to me, but as soon as they smell my b, they don't want to hear another word from me anymore. They are probably thinking, this guy should chew some gum or brush his teeth bettter. This really blows.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic