Your Email Address:

First Name:

Oprah Winfrey

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
mizz123
Junior

Oprah Winfrey

Post by mizz123 »

We should call her and ask her to help us. She helps everyone else. If anyone would understand it would be her. : )

macks86
Junior

Post by macks86 »

brilliant idea, nothing to lose!

how would we go about contact her/ rep?

im beyond help, i feel only oprah can help now
phineas

Post by phineas »

Hi guys. I remember, just in the last month or so, Oprah had a relatively small segment about halitosis. I missed it, but my mom (who tells me everything about Oprah) told me that she recommended getting ur tonsils looked at, as that could definitely be the problem.
rey

oprah

Post by rey »

thats good idea maybe she could help us...............
daisyk
Total Newbie

Post by daisyk »

Several years, more than 6 or 7, Oprah had a young guy on the show who had chronic halitosis. He was a really attractive young guy, but he stunk and people would give him a hard time at work and all that. I don't remember though what they did for him. I know they had medical people and such on the show. I don't even remember what the whole theme of the show was, just remember the bb guy. I've tried to google and find some sort of archive, but can't turn anything up. So Oprah has visited this topic before.
sapele
Total Newbie

No, Oprah, There are better ways

Post by sapele »

Looking to Oprah won't help, and maybe taking out your tonsils sounds like a good suggestion, but I had that problem, had them removed, and it didn't work....

I think it's sad that we look to a TV icon for help I know Oprah thinks she's got the answers to everything, but let's get real. She can't even solve her own medical issues....please.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic