Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Cure - Wisdom Teeth Removal

Tell us your story with bad breath
block
Total Newbie

Post by block »

@ danger.
No im not from UK, im from Slovenia-this is ICE (i had to create a new account because jimi banned me fromm the site, for whatever the reason was?!?).
anyway im having them removed free of charge, medical insurance. I will let u ppl know on the results.

PS: was there actually anyone cured by removing wisdom teeeth??how amny people had improvemence?how many saw no change? etch...

danger
Master

Post by danger »

block wrote:@ danger.
No im not from UK, im from Slovenia-this is ICE (i had to create a new account because jimi banned me fromm the site, for whatever the reason was?!?).
anyway im having them removed free of charge, medical insurance. I will let u ppl know on the results.

PS: was there actually anyone cured by removing wisdom teeeth??how amny people had improvemence?how many saw no change? etch...
quite a few people from here have cured their BB from getting their wisdom teeth removed. have a look around. some interesting reads

check the sticky thread in the general section started by cured
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hey danger, I hope i've caught u before your appointment today, I had some technical problems last night and couldnt get back on until now.. Good luck today!!

Basically if you can pick up odours from touching any area of gum with your fingers then you need to deal with that before even thinking about other causes of BB. If you dont get odours from wisdom teeth and there appears to be nothing wrong with them and your dentist advises you that there is no need to remove them, then DONT! (im saying that to everyone in general)

NEVER JUST RELY ON A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH FROM A DENTIST!

I feel like going around spraying that on walls.
halit
Total Newbie

recovery time for wisdom teeth removal

Post by halit »

How long was it after wisdom teeth removal before you were able to eat somewhat hard foods without opening the wounds?
Local anesthesia is often used in wisdom teeth removal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic