Your Email Address:

First Name:

This helps

Tell us your story with bad breath
Shekaib
Total Newbie

This helps

Post by Shekaib »

Hello all, my name is Shekaib. I am 19 years old and live in California.

I have been visiting this forum for about 6-8 months now. I've read many stories and frustrations and I've shared mine, briefly.

Like all of you, I've done a lot of research into finding a cure or at least something that helps. About two months ago, I found a product called "OraMD." It sounded promising, so I ordered a bottle of it ($23.00). Like all of you, I was hesitant at first, whether to order it or not. Then I realized what the hell, 23 more dollars can't hurt. I've spent a lot more than 23 bucks on other things that failed.

And so I got my bottle of OraMD in the mail about 2 weeks later. I was curious, so I opened the little bottle and took a sniff. It had an overwhelming smell of spearmint.

Anyways, on the directions sheet it said you can use it many ways.

1. You can use it as a toothpaste and brush your teeth with it (after you floss, of course).
2. You can use it as a mouthwash by mixing it with water.
3. You can drip about 3-4 drops of it on your tongue, then swirl it everywhere around your mouth to have fresh breath.

The very first time I used it, it was that night, before going to bed. I did all 3 steps. (Usually, when I brush my teeth, as soon as I walk away from the sink, my bad breath comes back).
After brushing my teeth that night, I sat on my bed and read a little, just to see how long it would take for the bb to come back.
I fell asleep... and I woke up the next morning, I swear, I didn't even have morning breath.

I was sooooooo excited that the following day, I got on here and started chatting with people on the homepage and told them about it. I was excited to share it with people on here because I know the frustrations that you guys go through, because I have been down that road for about 10 years now.

However, my joy was crushed when Jimi and a few other people started accusing me of being a spammer who works for OraMD. Jimi especially kept persisting with his jokes about how I get paid by the OraMD people to come and trick you guys into buying their product.

What the hell, I'm a 19 year old guy who suffers the same curse as most of you guys have been. I was really disappointed when I was accused of tricking you guys.

I recently ran out of my OraMD and will be ordering more later today. It has been working consistently for me. If anyone here wants to give it a try, I strongly recommend doing so.

That's all I'm going to say because I feel like if I say more, those jerks will go at it again.

If anyone has any questions, reply here or send me a message.

Thanks

- Shekaib.