Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do I get rid of anaerobic bacteria (VSC'S) on tongue?

Tell us your story with bad breath
Michael123

How do I get rid of anaerobic bacteria (VSC'S) on tongue?

Post by Michael123 »

Hi guys,

I really need help. I am now all out of ideas. I've gone through loads of theories about what could be causing my bad breath. I'm 90% sure that it's an excess of bacteria on my tongue. Brushing 20 times a day didn't get rid of them all. Tongue scraping works for about 10 seconds, then the smell comes back, Brushing until my tongue is bleeding doesn't work either. I really need a product that gets rid of them all. Someone on this website reccomended "Chlorine hexidine" but I can't get hold of that anywhere. So have any of you managed to find a product that works? If so, please let me know.

All the best,
Michael123

alexanderluther
Junior

Post by alexanderluther »

This solution isnt gone be the best to hear but your whiteness has built up from excessively breathing out of your mouth, or your constant fixation on imagining a white tongue all the time. And let me guess, your always checking in the mirror then thousand times a day or wherever possible for improvenment rite?

I used to have it too because i was the same and i constantly exhaled out of my mouth to see if i could smell my BB. I don't think about my tongue anymore and instead i imagine it pink and healthy saliva instead. Try this and see the improvement. You must let go of your obsession with bacteria and Your tongue. And learn to trust your natural body and let it do it's work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic