Your Email Address:

First Name:

COMMON SENSE CURE! for those looking for a cure.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
wnaysha
Master

COMMON SENSE CURE! for those looking for a cure.

Post by wnaysha »

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my experience and discuss about our health problems to find out what exactly the problem s.

AND I WILL TRY TO KEEP ADDING ANY NEW INFO I FIND USELFUL

I think bb doesn't just happen b/c of one thing. It happens when certain things happen at the same time n from my experience these r the reasons n I will explain each of them and how they can be cured. if u have more information about any of these plz comment and let all of us know. thank you.

1. Irregular bowel movement: when u eat something, it goes in ur stomach to get digested, then moves down to ur intestines, it stays there for a very long period of time, n since intestines keep absorbing the water n nutrients from that food ur body sometimes overdoes the absoption n it keeps absorbing the smelly sh*t, so that smell goes in ur blood n ur lungs when u exhale that smell comes out of ur blood with CO2. I have personally used laxatives a few times, but ALOE VERA JUICE is the best, n healthy do a google search or a youtube search on it n u'll find out. also try yougurt. MINT ASURE HELPS A LOT (it is gelatin capsules coated with mint, filled with parsely seed oil and xylitol) ***When ur tongue smells like S*** use breath rx spray with tongue scraper helps a lot******

2. Acid reflux: BB gets worse when ur hungry, n it sometimes feels like as if that sh*t has come up in ur stomach. When that Sh*t does not move regularly the new food eaten can't move down either, THE NEW FOOD IS PUSHED UP, so as a result it stays in ur stomach n acid reflux happens, which causes sinus drainage when acid goes up in esophageal lining and into the back of ur nose (damaging ur nasal passage *ESPECIALLY @ NIGHT, sinuses, thus making sinus infection, or sinus drainage worses). (Nexium is the best medication for GERD, n healing only if u have a good insurance, other wise take Yogurt, Aloe vera juice, milk, n stay away from orange juice, spicy foods, carbonated drinks)

3. Sinuses: #2 + when our nasal passages are blocked,n fresh air doesn't get there, our nasal passages n sinuses become bacterias new home, n breeding place. n when that drips in the back of our tongue it creates a very disgusting taste + bad smell.

4.Bad oral hygiene: We are so busy in doing other things that we sometimes forget to pay a lil more attention to our oral hygiene, I personally brush @ least 4 times a day with flossing, n mouthwash. these are the products I use that helps Breath rx (toothpaste, mouthwash:mix with water cz too strong, spray with tongue scraper) biotene (mouthwash, toothpaste, n **tongue gell** also helps). THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO KEEP UR MOUTH CLEAN ALL THE TIME, N BRUSH TEETH WITHIN 15 MINS OF EATING ANYTHING. Using different kinds of toothpastes also helps me.

5. Weak immune system: when u have a weak immune system ur body doesn't funtion fast or strong enough to clean every part of ur body, n that is why some with weak immune system get HIV n other diseases n problems. For good immune system take vitamis +sleep ontime+relax+stay away from unhealthy food+excersise+do an internet seach on how to have a good immune system, so that ur body is strong in killing bacteria n cleaning itself.

I hope it helped u guys. I have spend a loooootttt of money, n time finding these things so don't want u to do the same thing, SINCE I HAVE USED EVERYTHING IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLZ DO NOT HESITATE, I MIGHT SAVE U A LOT OF MOENY N TIME. Good luck! We will find it with GOD's help. [-o<

I found this video very helpful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prtvkp7GQC4
Last edited by wnaysha on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

FINALLY SOMEONE NORMAL FOR A CHANGE ;) THANX WYNASHA FOR URE "RESEARCH", I CAN'T SAY I HEARED ANYTHING NEW, BUT I'M GLAD SOME ARE ACTUALLY USSING COMMMON SENSE, AND WHAT U WROTE DOWN DOES NOT ACTUALLY "CURE" HALITOSISS, BUT IT DOES REDUCE IT....

ps: I AM GLAD U ARE NOT GIVING UP IN URE DREAMS OF BECOMEING SOMETHING IN LIFE THUS THIS "CURSE" IS ABOVE U. U DIDN'T JUST GIVE UP LIKE MOST OF PEOPLE HERE, AND THAT MAKES U *SPECIAL*... ;)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

pss:others please don't be offended in what I said, focus here peeople!:)

ICE
ssbrown
Total Newbie

Aloe vera Juice

Post by ssbrown »

Can u Purchase ALoe Vera Juice at stores and is it expensive? I Truly belive my bb comes from sinuses and acid reflux
wnaysha
Master

Re: Aloe vera Juice

Post by wnaysha »

ssbrown wrote:Can u Purchase ALoe Vera Juice at stores and is it expensive? I Truly belive my bb comes from sinuses and acid reflux
Yes I got it from Wal-mart. i think it was like $7.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

hi ssbrown,

I'm happy i look hopeful here, but the truth is ssbrown that taking wisdom teeth out, n doing all of that stuff just doesn't make sense to me, I mean I have had a surgery, i did tonsulectomy n that didn't help me, n there r people that bleieve it can help them n decide to do it.

It is important for everyone here to know that this is normal n it can be solved.

I mean, what if someone told u to cut ur hand n ur breath will smell better. will u do that, some might do that here. This disease is so disgusting and unbearable that you might do anything and infact make it worse.

We just need to chilax!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

wnaysha,

A simple question for you:-
What if someone spent their whole life battling their BB only to discover one day they had a wisdom tooth or other dental issue (for instance)causing their BB - how good would that make you feel?

The advice isnt to just go pulling healthy wisdom teeth out, its to appreciate the very real and proven possibility that it might be causing problems and to be 100% sure you've ruled them out. This applies to every potential situation in the nose, throat and mouth, as well as the esophagus, stomach and every well-established cause.

I can appreciate you trying to help people who feel they might be at this stage already and arrived at a dead-end, but i wonder who can honestly say they've ruled EVERY possible cause out??
asd
Master

Post by asd »

I think Halitosisux is one of the wisest ppl on this forum and I agree with what he said. Keep down to earth, follow what the medical profession believes are the most likely causes of bad breath eg. oral first and foremost. Just because your dentist doesnt say omfg that tooth!!! as soon as you go in doesn't mean that your mouth can be ruled out as a cause.
If you have your wisdoms out, if your mouth is like the pictures for colgate, if your oral hygiene has always been tip top, then look elsewhere.

However some of the points you raise are interesting, and PnD is the one symptom that most people here have, and we all know it makes BB worse. So by all means adress PnD.

On that note, I was thinking of going to the doctors to get some nasal spray for PnD, think its steroid nasal spray. Is this a good idea?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

asd thanks, its good to hear your input again, i learn something new from you every time you post and everything you say is always logical and based on FACTS which is what this forum needs, not going round and round in circles, but understanding PROVEN concepts which could lead people to making connections with their own situation.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

hi asd n halitosisux,

asd: a good nasal spray would be nasonex, u don't get addicted to it like flonase(fluticasone) n other nasal sprays.

Halitosisux: I really appreciate the fact that u try to help ppl here, even though ur bb is gone u still come here n help ppl in their problems. About me, I'm just trying to help ppl by telling them what i've done n my experiences n what I think, as I said I don't think its one thing causing bb, it must be multiple things causing it. If u know about anything out there that could cure any of these causes i have listed here, it would be appreciated if u let me n all of us know about it. tnx
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Halitosisux,

I don't know why, but for some reason, right now, this sec, this weird idea came to me.

I kind of feel like ur one of those that hide the truth from ppl, i'm sorry i'm not trying to be mean or anythng, It feels like as if ur one of those therabreath members that are here to distract everyone from finding the true cure.

I mean why would u come back n ans question when ur already cured?????? this is fd up. I'm just really sorry but I kind of don't trust u anymore. can't believe this site is polluted just like other sites!
Last edited by wnaysha on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

wnaysha do i detect a hint of jealousy from you?
Pull that head from out that ass of yours and start getting some of your facts right.
Just the simple statement you made above, that BB must be due to multiple factors - you talk such CRAP. IT MIGHT be due to multiple factors - that is such a big difference.
You couldnt answer my questions directly you had to resort to a cheap personal slur in another thread like a true coward.
What you tried to attack me with is so rich coming from you with all your 14 posts so far in which you mentioned several branded products which incidentally, if you'd bother to read through the forum you'll notice they dont do SHIT for anyone.
YOU are the person most likely to send people round in circles not me. All i've ever stated on here is connected to my own personal experience of actually finding my cure.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

lol wnaysha come on mate.
-Halitosisux is part of an internet scam to sell wisdom tooth extractions mwahahahahahahahhahahaha
*sarcasm
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

wnaysha,

What a strange comment to make! Halitosisux is probably the most knowledgable, helpful and compassionate person on this forum at the moment, why on earth would you sugesst that he's somehow trying to distract us all from the 'true' reason for our bb?

Only someone who has suffered for years and years with bb could ever truly understand the devestation it brings to someone's life, and I find it admiral that he sticks around to try and help us out.

If I was cured I certainly wouldn't just bugger-off without a second thought for all the people on this forum who are still suffering. It seems like a perfectly humane thing to do, it's worrying that you would question why anybody else want to do this.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

We should settle our theoretical differences through intellectual debates so we could come up with solutions.Falsely accusing halitosissux is absurd.Wisdom tooth extraction may not be the cure for most of us but his result proves that it(wisdom tooth) is one of the hundreds of probable causes of bb.
OdourFree
Junior

Post by OdourFree »

When I read wnaysha's first post (and trying to ignore the irritating 'text' language), I thought this person is trying to teach us how to suck eggs. From what I understand, she is 19 years of age. There are contributors to this site who have been battling their bad breath problem for longer than she has been alive, myself for 16 years. I didn't bother to even respond because I thought 'yes, been there and done that' and like 'ice' says 'there's nothing new', but after reading her insult directed at halitosisux I have decided to respond. Reading halitosisux's logical posts is the reason I am reinvestigating my teeth as being the source of my bad breath problem when many dentists dismissed it - and in doing so I think I have pinpointed the problem.

Taking each of your "cures" in turn I'd like to comment and/or ask you to elaborate on them so that each of us long-time sufferers can gain from you extensive knowledge:
1. Can you confirm where food is digested? From my research, food is broken down in the stomach by acid and enzymes before being passed into the duodenum for digestion. Also, according to my Gastro if the contents of the intestines (apart from water and nutrients) are being absorbed into into the blood it will cause more serious problems than bad breath. The blood will become poisioned and every organ in the body will be adversely affected. So bad breath will be the least of your problems if the intestines are absorbing anything other than water and nutrients.
2. Again, according to my Gastro, food does not stay in the stomach for long, certainly not long enough for it to putrefy and smell. He stated that GERD itself does not cause a fecal smell, the most you will get from GERD is a metallic/sour taste and smell. According to him, the body produces mucos in the esophagus/throat/nasal areas in order to protect itself from the acidic contents coming from the stomach. If there is an imbalance of bacteria in these areas (mainly anaerobic - bad bacteria) they feed of this mucos and create the bad smelling VSC's. But, there has to be something causing the bacterial imbalance in the first place and he thinks that in the majority of cases excess bad bacteria is caused by problems with the teeth.
Yes, I agree that Nexium is one of the best medications for GERD.
3. According to my research, mucos from sinuses will only smell if there is an infection in the nasal passages.
4. Obvious.
5. Weak immune system also brings with it other problems not just bad breath.
Yeah, I can't believe you went to the trouble of typing all that either when all you had to do was a little reaseach on this site to note that it has already been covered many times by many people.
I read another thread of wnaysha's in which she made reference to the fact that she was only 19yrs, very beautiful and intelligent. Well, wnaysha contributors to this site do not have to boast about their age, beauty or intelligence it shines through on their posts, and as far as I'm concerned halitosisux is a beautiful and intelligent person who gives his time and advice to those seeking an answer to this horrible problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic