Your Email Address:

First Name:

the cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
good breath now
Total Newbie

the cure

Post by good breath now »

Hello fello sufferers, I have had this problem ever since i can remember. I want to share the cure with you, I tried dr Katz and all the other profresh etc...In my case I believe it starts in the gut, besides that I have food intolorances, and it gets even worse if I do dairy, I also stay away from eggs, and wheat, this could be differant for others.... if a food bothers you will get gassy and frequent bathroom visits. I have 3 natural antibiotics that I take, even natural antibiotics should be followed by probiotics several hours or more after taking the last antibiotic for the day, I don't believe natural antibiotics only kill the bad bacteria, also I am staying away from any sugar even fruit juice which feeds the bacteria and makes the problem worse. I now only drink water. I wanted to get this info to you so I haven't had a chance to test fresh fruit yet. first I'll mention the natural antibioitics I take,

Colloida silver > Mesosilver......................................taken on an empty stomach, put in plastic spoon before taking
olive leaf extract > EAST PARK RESEARCH................pill form take anytime
oil of oragano > North american herbs and spice ....take 3 to 5 drops under tounge, hold for a minute, wash down with water

It seems like after a day or two on this if I follow the diet my breath stays good, so I only need one olive leaf extract per day its almost like there's this bad bacteria in you once you kill it and replace it with some good bacteria you might not have to take it as much. I am going out tonight and don,t want to take any chances so I am going to take an olive leaf extract a few hrs before I go out. I used to think it was protean that might be doing it but the last couple of days I have only been eating meat, I also read once that this gut problem can also cause bacteria at the back of the tongue also, I believe this because when I tested a small amount of orange juice and then apple juice I got a bad breath reading it only lasted a couple of minutes, I drank water to flush away. and was fine after that, If your problem is PND I would think this would help you also it all comes down to bacteria, ...if your worried about becomming ammune colloidal silver and some of the other claim that won't happen with their product. but just incase switching from one to the other should prevent that. good luck