First Name:

my kids suffer because I cant talk to them

Tell us your story with bad breath
Renato
Junior

Congrats

Post by Renato »

Congratulations! meowkity1

Did you say your adenoids were also removed?

Have you had ever non burning reflux?

I suspect that my BB is due for my non burning reflux (what's the cause?, I still do not know ), but I guess digested food from reflux get trapped in the tonsils. I got my palatine tonsils removed many years ago, but it did not cure me.

So, I thought may be food is still trapped in the lingual or adenoide tonsils.

People say that reflux by itself does not give BB, but the food retained in the throat must to be the cause of BB.

danger
Master

Post by danger »

well done meowkitty, great story
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

hey post a beautiful pic of yourself
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

well. some of you may know I was cured through tonsilectomy. Imediately waking up no rotten egg no feces. I thought I was set for life. Recently had sinus infection. Nassal fart came back but then went away.
Now lately my coating has been coming back mainly at night. This is the thing. I dont taste anything bad. Im not sensing anything bad through my nose. but I am getting some reactions. Could the coating be giving off enough gas for people to react but not enough to make my breath taste nasty? The past week my coating is getting more permanat.
Theres also the possibilty I am exagerating, so I'll point that out beore anyone says it. Recently had my teeth cleaned but they get filmy very quick. was brushing with chlorhexidine which helps but I dont want to use it foreve.
So once again I spent a whole day trying to figure out how to remove tongue coatings, with my tonsils out I am sure that it is a tongue bacteria and imbalance probably mainly brought on at night when my mouth is super dry. (I really should ask fr some dry mouth medication)
I decide to recently order breeze care k force tongue gel. Its made specifically to remove tongue coating. I got it with the orabrush and shipping wa $30 altogether 50. (geez, here I go again). I talk
I talked to my da d about it he said its all in my head but in the car he kept rubbing, although my mouth doesnt really taste bad, but there is a coating. So I guess Im not really in the fight for cure anymore, but Im in the fight for coating removal. Theres got to be a way.
Has anyone used K force breezecre tongue gel? Any results? Mines should come on weds, Ill post if there are any results.
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

why would your dad not tell you the truth?

maybe you had bb, when you had the tooth-issue/tonsil. now it is probably gone, but it is still stuck in your head. could be possible.

PS: people rub their noses not always because of you.
Alex

Post by Alex »

I don't know if you should use the breezecare, that was the first thing i tried and seemed to make it way worse than what it was.
I was still sociable before i used that.
Whether that was the gel or the rinse that you use with it, i don't know.
I did nothing for my coating anyway.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Alex you may be right obout breezecare. I ordered the gel. Doesnt get my permanet white off but it has a very nice taste and it got all the biofilms off my teeath. My teesth havnt felt this clean in yeas even when I got cleaned last time.
I dont know whats goingt on with me. I dont taste any fecal or rotten egg. My coating came back and people are sneezing around me even though my mouth doesnt taste really gross. Im f*^*g tired of trying. I was cured for awhile. I need to find out why I get a tongue coating
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

one positive- my kids are not reacting. My sis does though. She constantly tels me I never had bb but shes constantly sneezing saying,"allergies" thats why I would like to learn more about histamine ut I dont quite understand it
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

- your kids are not reacting (did they ever tell you, you stink?!)
- your dad tells you, you don't stink.
- your sister tells you, you don't sink (she's sneezing because of allergies).

:-k

please think logically about it.
malory
Master
Post by malory »

I am a bb primary teacher in London (compelled to resign from full-time work 'cause of bb) and want to let you know that children are very understanding. Please don't be afraid of talking to your children. Take all the necessary precautions to make you feel comfortable (incense is great at home!) but don't deprive yourself (or them) of the joy of being with your kids. I have 2 children. Last week I took my son to the cinema. He brought a bud of cotton wool soaked in fragrant lemon oil and sniffed it throughout the film. When I asked him what he was doing he looked very embarrassed and said "nothing". I felt really really terrible but at least he will remember that we went out together. Unfortunately, some children have troubled or bad parents. We are not among them. We are good parents who are struggling with bb. Children would rather have a loving, caring parent with bb than miss out on that attention. Please try to find a way to speak to them so that you can stop beating yourself up about it. I can tell that you are a much better parent than many I have met. At work, children do respond to my bb but they respond much more to my loving care and attention.[/b][/i]
EazySlug
Total Newbie

Post by EazySlug »

Have you ever tried to go on a strict sugar-free diet? You didn't tell us what were the things you've done so far to fight back against bb since you have it.
Your story is just awful!!
Show us some pictures of yours to get a better picture of the situation.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Vivian wrote:Meowkity:

The way you're treating your kids seems a bit extreme and selfish!!!

It's one thing for all of us to become a bit antisocial and distant from people/adults, but it's another thing to push your own kids away because your fearful of what they'll say or think. They're kids......your kids....kids aren't stupid....just be honest with them and tell them that mommies going through an issue right now with her breath and you're working hard to reslove it. Let them know that your breath is going to be offensive to them from time to time but if they can help you out and let you know so you can wash up a bit.

This is just ridiculous...your kids should not be subjected to this.

From reading this post and some of your past post, you've mentioned several times about the color of your eyes and your ethnicity....okay great....so you're cute and trapped with bad breath....what the f*ck does that have to do with raising your kids properly??

I've never heard of such absurdity in my life. I've read tons of posts where wives would turn to their spouse and kids for comfort when the rest of the world had shunned them.

You're far to shallow and self absorbed with yourself.

Grow up, throw some fruity gum in your mouth, nasal spray down your throat...and get those kids to any after school programs and activies they need.

SELFISH!!!!!
Why are you soooooooooo angry? The bb condition IS devastating, When it is chronic, and just gets worse and worse, it's devastating. It's like a curse and robs us of relationships, friendships, social contacts at work, and we feel like lepers.

How about a little empathy, support, kinship? :(
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

well last week under excess ammonia I sted the next day I would go to docs and demand every test. Thats a exactly what I did. I ws tryly bummed though becuase I could not see my primary doctor an she has been so willing to help me with anything I ask. If I say lets try this or that she says OK.
So I get this lady whom tells me tongue is normal. NOT. I tell her Iv been on antibitoics quite a few times past few months an had vaginal yeast which I cured myself, so I said, wouldnt that mean I have systemic yeast? Here we go
She says she doesnt believe in syetemic yeast. Iv heard of these types. DOes that mean men whom cant have vaginal yeast never have systemic yeast?
Right away when she said that I got pissed and realized she wouldnt be much help. I forgot my paper but I had wroe down a name of a drug that got rid of bad gut bacteria because i read its the reason for white tongue. SHe named two drugs but could only give them if i gad C diff. She scheduled me for a bunch of tests which I took today, if t hey come back negative my next mover will be to pay for a toxicology test. Becaue Im almost positive Im just toxic, especially autointoxication from years of being constipated wsince I was little.
SO Im waiting on my resluts and waiting to see my own doctor whom seemed very willing.
Since I was there I decided to ask for more chlorhexidine, and I must say it is helping this time. The first time I used it was before gwtting tonsils and stones out so ofcourse it wouldnt have worked for me ith those icky stones just likme nothing would have. I can see certain ares of my tongue are clearing up so we'll see. Im hoping one of my tests can help explain my bb
I have medicaid and becuase these doctors treat us like second class citizens I am going to have to invest in some real doctor and real tests. These people know nothing especially the dummy that said she doesnt belivee in systemic yeast. She said if I had systemic yeast Id be almost dying. My primary doesnt believe this way and said if my diabetes comes back positive I could very well have yeast. See, she sent me for diabetes and iron like last Nov but I put it off.
Ill post my results ass soon as I get em
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

oh, forgot to mention the lady said no bb.I told her epoel constantly sneeze and rub when im near, she did it and i pointed it out and she said she wasnt rubbing any more than usual. SO she walks out room and comes back to look up chlorhexidine on computer, which she didnt even know was a mouth wash. She sat right next to me I strted tlking and she had the nerve to actually pinch, cover her nose for approximately 7 seconds. but you dont smell anything?
I think they tell us they cant smell it becuase if they say they do they are worried we will ask them to examine and give an idea of what kind of smell. No one wants to willlingly smell us, so they say they cannot smell anything
BBBIIITTCHHEESS
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

So you thought you were cured after your tonsillectomy... It was the antibiotics, right?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic