Your Email Address:

First Name:

my kids suffer because I cant talk to them

Tell us your story with bad breath
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Meowkitty1,
I'm glad to see that you are taking some serious action to get to the bottom of this. Are you now suspecting the problem is in your intestines, such as overgrowth of the wrong kind of bacteria? I have always thought that can put a coating on your tongue and cause bad breath.
The chlorhexedine can probably control the aenerobic bacteria in your mouth temporarily, but I suspect as long as you have the wrong bacteria in your intestines, the coating and BB will always come back.

The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

got my test results. EVerything is normal, cholesterol, thyroid, liver, kidney, blood sugar, no anemia which I was sure i had. Im pretty darned healthy besides bad breath
My next step is to pay for a toxicologist and possibly get someone to test what is in my nose. Tonsilectomy cured nose fart but sometimes I do sinus flush hoping to combat future sinus infections and when ido the sinus flush I sense sewage
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Well I took some time off from the site because i was getting so sad I began to medicate myself with marijuana. I didnt feel it was honest of me to be on here looking for a cure while I was smoking. So Iv beeen sober three weeks and Im back to trying to find a cure.
I was putting hot sauce on my tongue for awhile, which would help to burn the white off, and it helped but I cannot keep doing this, obviously my taste buds are now shot otherwise I wouldnt be able to put hot sauce on my tongue and leave it for as long as I want. I can taste food a little and it only burns right at the tip. Currently Im on my second day of thera breaths probiotics and actually my tongue wasnt as white this morning but of course when I went out of the house tehre were reactions. My son says they didnt react to me, but why do they look at me after their done coughing sneezing and rubbing.
I just had a melt down a minute agao, whee I just wanted to die. Thats why Im back now.
SOme may remember that I had tonsilectomy, which did help 80-90%. It took away nose smell, but I so tired.
I want to just go on a date so bad
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Welcome back!

So you're saying your tonsillectomy actually reduced your BB by an astounding 80 or 90 percent?? leaving you with just 10 or 20 percent stink left???

I want a date too... I want to stare a women right in the eyes, say sweet words to turn them on, right into their face, and they'll have no reaction.. I'll clasp their shoulders and pull them close to me, pressing my forehead against their... gently give a soft kiss and pull back, saving the rest for later.... And it just so happens that later, there will be an explosion of desire as we try to strip each other bare while kissing and licking every naked surface.

muuuuuuhhhh... I want to be human again..
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Yeah, thats what Im longing fo rtoo. I have sex but its not intimate at all.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Im actually seeing some very good results with thera breaths probiotics
deebo

Post by deebo »

meowkity1 wrote:Yeah, thats what Im longing fo rtoo. I have sex but its not intimate at all.
whats more intimate than sex though ? No. But I know what you mean .
I'd love to be dating right now, and I know girls who would like to ,but the BB can consume a guys mind. Can't really give your all . I've seen girls post on date sites about how BB is their number 1 deal breaker . I'm like "Wow" . No chance . For real though , I think guys are not hung up about a woman having some bb . I mean ,I know all of us on this site have some of the cleanest mouths on the planet . =) I met a girl a few weeks ago with BB , I would totally have asked her to date, but my bb and/or halitophobia is a Big road block .
It makes one consider posting a date profile ,clearly stating "Note; I have bad breath, I am clean , I brush,floss,etc daily ,so if this is a deal breaker ,please know now. "
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

meowkity1 wrote:I challenge you to write your story Ms. Perfect. \
For your information my son isnt even 2 yet. How the F****K am I going to explain this to him.
My oldest ubderstands fully.He lets me know when its bad and a little better.
Im not entertaining your stupidity anymore.
Noone said they make comments or tease me with funny faces. If you actually had bad breath you would know what I mean when I say thaey sneeze and twitch.
They dont make fun of me. And I don't have selfesteem problems. I have halitosis
B***H
Okay let me get this right. People close to you have assured you that you do have bb?

Thats a big step. No one has ever assured me so I am still at the stage where im 90 percent sure but not 100
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

deebo wrote:
meowkity1 wrote:Yeah, thats what Im longing fo rtoo. I have sex but its not intimate at all.
whats more intimate than sex though ? No. But I know what you mean .
I'd love to be dating right now, and I know girls who would like to ,but the BB can consume a guys mind. Can't really give your all . I've seen girls post on date sites about how BB is their number 1 deal breaker . I'm like "Wow" . No chance . For real though , I think guys are not hung up about a woman having some bb . I mean ,I know all of us on this site have some of the cleanest mouths on the planet . =) I met a girl a few weeks ago with BB , I would totally have asked her to date, but my bb and/or halitophobia is a Big road block .
It makes one consider posting a date profile ,clearly stating "Note; I have bad breath, I am clean , I brush,floss,etc daily ,so if this is a deal breaker ,please know now. "

I've tend to loose attraction for girl If I smell their bb. Even though I am sufferer, but I think girls are more tolerable because I've had girlfriends before and I really applaud them
deebo

Post by deebo »

azishazi wrote:
deebo wrote:
"

I've tend to loose attraction for girl If I smell their bb. Even though I am sufferer, but I think girls are more tolerable because I've had girlfriends before and I really applaud them
Maybe I'm speaking for myself . I say though that there are many issues that affect people that guys are prone to not really care about compared to gals. BB is 1 that I'm not deterred by if i'm attracted and she's not a methmouth or really unclean in there .
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Deebo, thanks for repling. I know i have bad breath, or my ENT wouldnt had offered to take tounsils out. But I wonder why guys always call me. Sometime I think I am going crazy. My sis and me havnt talked about it in a llong time but once she did admit it, but recently we went out and she said i was exaggerating, I neeed someone honest.
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

meowkity1 wrote:Deebo, thanks for repling. I know i have bad breath, or my ENT wouldnt had offered to take tounsils out. But I wonder why guys always call me. Sometime I think I am going crazy. My sis and me havnt talked about it in a llong time but once she did admit it, but recently we went out and she said i was exaggerating, I neeed someone honest.

Okay let me get this right. People close to you have assured you that you do have bb?

Thats a big step. No one has ever assured me so I am still at the stage where im 90 percent sure but not 100
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

So I got another sinus nifection and went to the doctor. Since she let me try metronidazole before to kill gram egative bacteria, I asked her to try something stronger. The metronidazole was before getting tonsils out and it wouldn't have helped anyways because I had tonsil stones. SO yesterday, I got amox for sinus and clindamycin for gram negative, I also got more chlorhexidine, I like chlorhexidine because it make s my teeth feeth cleanand polished and they never stain from it. Im also trying silver biotics made with silver sol. Shes sending me back to my ent to discuss it being fungal.

Has anyone taken clindamycin before, they use it for MRSA and give it to dogs for mouth disease.
deebo

clindamycin

Post by deebo »

[quote="meowkity1"
Has anyone taken clindamycin before, they use it for MRSA and give it to dogs for mouth disease.[/quote]

I've used clindamycin for about a year topically for a long term dermal issue. This was after being flippantly prescribed oral keflex for Years by a money hungry, young, dumb dermatologist . This (IMO) destroyed my healthy bacterial balance in my gut and mouth . A smart Dr pulled me off oral keflex and gave me clindamysin lotion ,which worked . Doing my own research ,I weened myself onto Coconut oil for the skin issue. Its been 2 years of coconut oil Only.

Tonsils : the other day i was getting folks i was taking to coughing and rubbing noses .I rode my bike home and coughed up a big tonsil stone !! Later
at the store ,no one was coughing . =/ ? I Really want to know more about closing the tonsil crypts. I wonder if there is a laser cauterizing procedure to close them without having to cut them out . ANyone?
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@meow
Your bb story is like mine b/c I too am a attractive, once-confident, ethnic woman. Men also ask me the same thing 'why am i single' but like you said they find out sooner or later. I too was in a long turn relationship since I was 15 yrs old (i'm 25 now) we've been on and off I know b/c of my bb he always makes up reasons to leave. I truly believe being gorgeous with bb is worst than being average or below. Men always want to talk to you even though you dont want to open your mouth :-& and when you do you see their reactions. Woman are naturally catty or jealous of one another (i.e. Vivian :D ) and will pick at small things like another woman's shoes or status or makeup so you can imagine a woman with bb. They will be very hurtful because they know that even though you may look better than them they still don't have bb so they will run your one flaw into the ground. :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic