Your Email Address:

First Name:

How many fillings do you have? need your help.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbsux
Advanced

How many fillings do you have? need your help.

Post by bbsux »

Me and another person teamed up and will be doing trial and error tests to see if we can come up with a possible cure or common symptom that we all have thats causing bb.

I have read that few of the people here have many fillings done at dentist and i am the same way.

I am starting to think that the fillings could possibly be the cause of bb .

I grew up in a country that was in war and people were pretty much starving so nobody even bought toothpaste or even bothered to brush their teeth. It was fight for survival.

Needless to say when i moved to USA i had to do some major dental work . I probobly had to fix about 15-20 teeth as a teenager. That was when i didnt have bb. Fast forward to today when i am 22 and go to dentist regularly for cleaning, brush+floss+mouthwas at night and in the morning and i have bb.

Also my mom is SCARED of the dentist so she never went to one.... she has like 4-5 teeth and they are all black. All the other ones are in her gums (sorry for the graphic display ). One crazy thing is that she NEVER has BB. I am not jelous of my mom but i am pissed at the fact that i spend 30 mins brushing my teeth in morning and at night and have bb while she never even uses MOUTHWASH...She only chews gum in the morning and usually spits it out after 10-20 mins lol. She gets no reactions when talking to people while when i talk to the same people i get crazy reactions. I also have never smelled bb on her.

Anyway please do me a favor and post aproximatly how much dental work you had done on your teeth. I know its a longshot but there is a posibility that it could be the problem as the person i am working with has had many dental fillings too.

asd
Master

Post by asd »

I have had: 5 mercury amalgam fillings when I was young, a root canal which was subsequently removed, along with 3 more extractions for when I had braces.
dreamweaver

Post by dreamweaver »

I had 4 to 5 mercury amalgam fillings since the age of 11 or 12, maybe even earlier, which I've had replaced with composite fillings. I also think that my BB problems started around the time that I got the fillings, but so far, I haven't been able to confirm this 100%. I'm thinking of talking to my doctor about testing me for mercury toxicity.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

I also have mercury fillings, quite a few of them too. perhaps part of the cause? Also a guy I work with has mercury fillings, and he has the same halitosis everyone is talking about. Yet the funny thing is, he is not skinny.

And most of us on here are skinny.

So its a possibility. But we need to know if there are people without mercury fillings who have bad breath and are skinny who have bad breath.

But maybe the mercury breath is different than the people who have intestinal bacterial breath.

The guy I work with his breath kinda smells like shit. its very strong. but its not sharp, its more stale. and it seems to subside when I eat.

another guy I work with has porcelain fillings, and he has no bad breath at all.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

If you read my story you'll know that my bb started when my feeling fell out, and the rotten poop gases from that tooth turned my mouth toxic.
I wonder if poop toxic gas could be leaking from other fillings at night and thats why some of us have metalic taste sometimes
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Plus I have 4 other fillings
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic