Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
bbsux
Advanced

What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo

Post by bbsux »

What are some of the meanest things people have said about you or to you?

While in a meeting at work ive had a lady say " If you are sick you shouldnt be allowed to breathe". Mind you she was like 65-70, she should know better than that.

Also while at the doctors office i went in the room w nurse and nurse came out of my room after telling me doc will be with me in a min w me. She didnt close the door and as soon as she came out someone asked her "Whats that stench"? and she replied "Its the patient" ... Needless to say i felt like shit.....literally ...

What pisses me off is that i wake up 2 hrs before i go to work take shower and spend 30 mins brushing my teeth. I make sure my clothes smell nice and use nice deoderent and still i stink because of stupid nasel smelll. GRRRRRRRRR

Green
Junior

Post by Green »

Hey bbsux. We have the same damn problem. I mean, I don't care whether I've got bb or not...but nasal odor sucks...Anyway, have you tried going to an ENT? For me, what helps to reduce the nasal odor is a nasal rinse and Mucinex nasal spray. I plan on visiting the Doc or ENT to get a prescription nasal steroid spray ( after all, If I'm getting good results with mucinex spray which can only be used for three days, I'm optimistic that the nasal steroid spray will help b/cuz it should be more powerful and can be used for a long duration of time). You should look into getting these things too if you have not. In order to find the cure, you got to follow the right steps--in other words, finding what reduces the smell. I say look into the sinuses. You, I , and other nasal odor sufferers most likely have some problem with the sinuses. And also, I'd like to say that it is possible that bb from the mouth and nose are not related. Why do I say this? Well, first, there are ppl with bb but no nasal odor. And why else? because I've had success with reducing my mouth odor and when I speak to ppl ( and I always observe reactions when I am) and they are not scratching their nose and actively talking back and stuff ( you know, not doing the usual "you have bb" signs) I still have nasal odor during these durations of time. Still, this doesn't apply to everyone obviously--some ppl most likely have a link between mouth odor and nasal odor.

---------------------------------
Anyway, I've hope to have bequeathed my limited wisdom to you. Hopefully you will experience some relief from the nasal rinse and mucinex spray. If they work, consider getting a nasal steroid spray like I am.
Hopefully, this helps.
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

Thanks for the quick reply green, I am currently on amoxicillin and i have a GP apoitment in 2 weeks. I will make sure i ask her to prescribe those thing and refer me to the best ENT that she knows.

Thanks ..
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

here is one when a guy straight out said to me that I have the worst breath he ever smelled.

then another kid in school making flushing noises while gagging

this guy telling me hey you should order a bigger toothbrush

coworkers offering me gum and making comments about how I like my "personal" space.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I ahve so many I cant even pick 1.I think the worst for me is to have my mouth closed, and people from way across the room still make comments. I mean way across the room. In the beginning I thought how in the world is this possible. Could it be in my head. But I had my 9 year old son confirm that I do have a bad smell from nose. Before I started to treat my nose fart, 1 day I got my mouth smelling pretty descent, I was pretty happy, but then my son said my nose smell was worst than my mouth. Unbeleivable. I salute all who have the courage to go to work 5 days a week. I have never been depressed even slightly, I understand alot spiritually, but if I had to go to work it would take me to that level of depression. I believe heaven is too perfect, so we choose to come to earth sometime to experience the nagativity it has to offer. You cant learn anything in a perfect environment. With all Gods gretness and knowledge. Knowledge is not complete without the experience. We are the warriors, and the bravest of the brave. Thank you
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Meowkitty,

omg ur soo sweet, I don't know why but for some reason i just love reading ur posts, u always make us laugh, I love the "nose fart" and the bastard dentist. lol.

Bbsux,

about ur question, the meanest thing, :-k

I would say that odourfree, asd and halitosisux r the meanest ppl i have ever met in my whole life, no one has ever insulted me as much as they have. not even those that suffer bcz of my bb. and i'm feeling really bad bcz others don't know about bb, but odourfree asd and halitosisux do. they know how it feels like to have bb,
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

wnaysha wrote: FKN OdourFREE,

Go GET A ****ing LIFE U BS ***k HeAd,
, I hadn't even read What u fu**Kin BS wrote about me, ***k OFF, U R a FKN LOOSR. Why the ***k do u have to FUCKIN say some like tat to ME,

U MOFUCKR R ONLY HERE TO DISTRACT PPL FROM FINDING THE TRUTH, AND FINDING A CURE,

N Why the ***k can't I comment on something I know abt? THE REASON WHY WE R ALL SUFFERING IS BECAUSE OF MOTHER FKRS LIKE U, BCZ WE CAN'T EXPLAIN OUR PROBLEM N DISCUSS ABT IT, FUCKERS LIKE U R ALWAYS THER TO FKN DISTRACT US N KEEP US SUFFERIN,

SO DO WHATEVER U CAN DO, I WILL FIND A CURE AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT,

CZ WE HAVE SUFFERED FOR TOO LONG, N NOW ITS OUR TIME TO LIVE A HEALTHY AND NORMAL LIFE, N ASSHOLES LIKE U CAN'T STOP US.
Is this not total hypocracy. A person who doesnt know if she is coming or going with her contradicting theories, and cant take what started as constructive criticism, and twists it into personal insult. Anyone who actually knows how to use this forum and understands how important CONTEXT is, knows how stupid and pathetic this last comment from wnaysha is.
The_Daily_Dread

Post by The_Daily_Dread »

probably the meanest i would remember for the rest of my life was during initiation rites of our 'catholic' organization when i was in my teens: other members aka 'brothers' would routinely promise the initiates: "If you pass the rites, we will tell you who amongst us eats poop/shit".

@others:

why don't we get along and forgive each other (or at least ignore the posts of someone you don't like). I joined this site in order to find relief and some semblance of 'community'. Although arguments between members/guests of any forum is inevitable, we should keep in mind the reason we are here: We are all alike, we share (or we have shared) the same experiences this damnable BB has brought upon us.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

I once had a nurse spray perfume into my mouth. I think that's when I realised that the people who are supposed to help us don't care about and don't understand this problem.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Wanaysha, I know what you mean. I am sure you read my story. I posted that story for support because you guys are the only ones I can talk to. I try to express feelings to my sis and she always says ew. My mom denies, and my best friend starts to make wierd faces,
So anyway I couldnt believe it when vivian shot me down saying I was selfish, and getting all mad because Iv stated a few times that I am beautiful. What is wrong with her.I think people like her are here for the wrong reasons. Most people arent brave enough to tell their story, because as you can see theres only 2 pages of My Story. I appreciate everyone else that undertood my pain.
People like Vivian should just shut up. She could be preventing other people from releasing their pain. I think its obviouse everyone on here is not chronic. So now I must really watch what I share with you guys. Ihate to keep thiis bottled up, and I felt such relief typing my story.
Criticism is 1 thing. Downright demeaning someone is another.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

The_Daily_Dread wrote:
why don't we get along and forgive each other (or at least ignore the posts of someone you don't like). I joined this site in order to find relief and some semblance of 'community'. Although arguments between members/guests of any forum is inevitable, we should keep in mind the reason we are here: We are all alike, we share (or we have shared) the same experiences this damnable BB has brought upon us.
Thank you so much TDD,

I was so happy to have found a place where ppl knew and understood my feelings. and as u said, I did forgive halitosisux the first time he insulted me because i wanted to get over it and spend my time on finding a cure, and look at what he has written about me,

when I wrote that about odourfree, it was a response to odourfree's previous post. I want odourfree to talk to me and clear things not halitosisux, I wasn't even talking to him, theyr probably talking behind my back all the time, that's why halitosisux is responding for odourfree.

Because every single time i express my feelings and experiences about my bb, they insult me,

I Challenge Halitosisux, and odourfree to give their ideas about bb, and I'll give mine, and well have a few voluteers try our treatment. that way we'll find our what truely is causing bb, and what can be done to cure it.

as meowkitty said, its now hard to express your feelings, and share them with someone here, cause they might insult you.

But I thank you for supporting the truth, and being honest. We really need to find a cure!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

wnaysha your BRAIN is what's constipated and full of shit.
Do you think people on here are blind and stupid like you? Anyone who gives a shit what ur talking about knows it was you who said things that implied my sincerity wasnt genuine.
You didnt forgive me you stupid ignorant ****** i forgave YOU and chose to continue to focus on helping people.

YET HERE I AM AGAIN PUTTING UP WITH YOUR LIES, ACCUSATIONS AND UTTER NONSENSE.

YOU DONT CHALLENGE ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU WERENT EVEN BORN YET WHEN MY LIFE BECAME THIS HELL ON EARTH - OUT OF MY OWN EFFORTS I MANAGED TO CURE MYSELF AND IM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE ON HERE WITH WHAT I HAVE LEARNED.

WE DONT INSULT YOU - IF PEOPLE SAY THINGS THAT OTHERS BELIEVE ARE WRONG OR INCORRECT WE BRING THAT TO ATTENTION AND ATTEMPT TO DEBATE IT - ITS YOU WHO INTERPRETS THAT AS AN INSULT - WHATS THE F**KING POINT IF NO ONE QUESTIONS THINGS OR TRIES TO SEE THINGS FROM OTHER ANGLES AND PERSPECTIVES - LOOK AT F**KING GALILLEO - IF IT WASNT FOR PEOPLE LIKE HIM PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE THINKING THE F**KING WORLD WAS FLAT - THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON HERE, UR LIKE THE RELIGIOUS IGNORANT F**KERS WHO PUT HIM AWAY - YOU HAVE BROUGHT NOTHING NEW TO THIS SITE, ONLY THE CONTINUED IGNORANCE AND MISCONCEPTIONS THAT KEEP PEOPLE TRAPPED WITH THIS PROBLEM.

YOU MAKE ALL THIS FUSS ABOUT GETTING INSULTED, BUT ITS ALWAYS YOU WHO DOES THE INSULTING - AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT
OdourFree
Junior

Post by OdourFree »

I went to a hair salon this morning and after about 20mins the hairdresser put on the a/c that was just above my seat. About 15mins after that she opened the window and said lets get some fresh air in here! This is despite the fact that she is suffering with a very bad cold. A/C and open window, hmmm normally it's one or the other. I thought 'my bb is that bad eh, well tough'. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The_Daily_Dread

Post by The_Daily_Dread »

meowkity1 wrote:Wanaysha, I know what you mean. I am sure you read my story. I posted that story for support because you guys are the only ones I can talk to. I try to express feelings to my sis and she always says ew. My mom denies, and my best friend starts to make wierd faces,
So anyway I couldnt believe it when vivian shot me down saying I was selfish, and getting all mad because Iv stated a few times that I am beautiful. What is wrong with her.I think people like her are here for the wrong reasons. Most people arent brave enough to tell their story, because as you can see theres only 2 pages of My Story. I appreciate everyone else that undertood my pain.
People like Vivian should just shut up. She could be preventing other people from releasing their pain. I think its obviouse everyone on here is not chronic. So now I must really watch what I share with you guys. Ihate to keep thiis bottled up, and I felt such relief typing my story.
Criticism is 1 thing. Downright demeaning someone is another.
in my country, i'm what you call...Handsome. :D

Which translates to nothing, since i have bb.

BB > Brad Pitt / Tom Cruise looks

Incidentally, one of my younger cousins called me Brad Pitt [if you know what i mean]
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Hi everyone,

I don't have to say anything to prove halitosisux wrong, because it apparent hes wrong. Look at his use of language, cusing, bad words, this is what i have had to deal with this whole time.

Halitosisux,

You don't deserve my time, and a single more word from me. thats it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic