Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

halitosisux wrote:wnaysha your BRAIN is what's constipated and full of shit.
.... LOL!! Man I know I've had a few beers but the forum is killing me today!!!

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

yer posts are crackin' me up Image

thanks, i neeeeed-ed that
terranpatriot
Advanced
United States of America

Post by terranpatriot »

i think threads like this are pretty negative. they reinforce the bad and cause you to dwell on them instead of forgetting them and focusing on enjoying life...
hopefulness

YOU STINK

Post by hopefulness »

Not sure what all the hostility on this topic stems from. Please remember that hostile words and thoughts and acts will do far more harm to the stone thrower, it’s just the way our minds work.

This ends in a mean and twisted person. So please make an effort to think, speak and act nicely.

Anyway, I had a girlfriend once; I noticed she would never let me meet any of her friends or family. When we made love she would hold a pillow on my face in an effort to avoid my disgusting breath.

It was really awkward with this big elephant in the room but neither of us would speak of it. One day I woke up to find her and her belongings gone, and I haven’t seen that elephant since.
bbsmells

Post by bbsmells »

hi all,
i have noticed that the temperature of my breath is very hot. it's weird. i try to smell my breath by exhaling slowly and when i do it in front of the mirror i can see steam the ac is on, but it's not even cold in here! what in the world can i do about that?? i also have cavities, loose teeth (but my dentist swears my gums are fine), and bb. people say my breath smells like shit. the worst thing a person has said to me was when my ex boyfriend told his friends my breath smelled like shit. one guy said it smelled like a thousand warm asses...lol its kinda funny now, but then i wanted to cry but i refused to show weakness around those losers!
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

@ waynasha , halitosisux and gang ,

whats with all the bad words around here, it's our breath that stinks and not our attitudes , come on guys and gals , lets fight the BB problem and not each other...
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

This is a VENTING thread. VENTING is ok, I welcome it. Don't try to, yet one mo' time, stifle sufferers of bb. This is OUR place, and we have a right to vent HERE. Can't do this no where else.

Venting is a GOOD thing. Get over it, y'all "shush-ers" of bb sufferers. Gives a "high-five" to the starter (author) of this thread.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

firebreath, we were fighting the BB problem.
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

halitosisux wrote:wnaysha your BRAIN is what's constipated and full of shit.
Do you think people on here are blind and stupid like you? Anyone who gives a shit what ur talking about knows it was you who said things that implied my sincerity wasnt genuine.
You didnt forgive me you stupid ignorant ****** i forgave YOU and chose to continue to focus on helping people.

YET HERE I AM AGAIN PUTTING UP WITH YOUR LIES, ACCUSATIONS AND UTTER NONSENSE.

YOU DONT CHALLENGE ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU WERENT EVEN BORN YET WHEN MY LIFE BECAME THIS HELL ON EARTH - OUT OF MY OWN EFFORTS I MANAGED TO CURE MYSELF AND IM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE ON HERE WITH WHAT I HAVE LEARNED.

WE DONT INSULT YOU - IF PEOPLE SAY THINGS THAT OTHERS BELIEVE ARE WRONG OR INCORRECT WE BRING THAT TO ATTENTION AND ATTEMPT TO DEBATE IT - ITS YOU WHO INTERPRETS THAT AS AN INSULT - WHATS THE F**KING POINT IF NO ONE QUESTIONS THINGS OR TRIES TO SEE THINGS FROM OTHER ANGLES AND PERSPECTIVES - LOOK AT F**KING GALILLEO - IF IT WASNT FOR PEOPLE LIKE HIM PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE THINKING THE F**KING WORLD WAS FLAT - THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON HERE, UR LIKE THE RELIGIOUS IGNORANT F**KERS WHO PUT HIM AWAY - YOU HAVE BROUGHT NOTHING NEW TO THIS SITE, ONLY THE CONTINUED IGNORANCE AND MISCONCEPTIONS THAT KEEP PEOPLE TRAPPED WITH THIS PROBLEM.

YOU MAKE ALL THIS FUSS ABOUT GETTING INSULTED, BUT ITS ALWAYS YOU WHO DOES THE INSULTING - AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT
so this kind of talk is called 'venting'?
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

I can remember working in a supermarket and one the guys I knew came past my isle and SHOUTED 'my name YOU STINK!" and calmly walked away.He was an ugly f***er himself , mind you.

At the same supermarket which i worked at for about 4 years...
I realized not soon after I started work that people (staff) would hold their hands over their noses each time i walked past them.But one ugly bitch would put her hand over her nose every single time she saw me - even if I was about 50 feet away.This really pissed me off as she would pass by isle about 30 times a night - I was really depressed and actually contemplated s*****e BUT i had a beautiful wife that was very understanding and managed it till i got myself another job....
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

firebreath, my comment was not for you.......by the way, your former workplace sounded as bad as mine (well, mine might win on the horror scale)

what kind of job did you get?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

firebreath you werent even around at the time, so why try to make judgements and take it all out of context by pasting that now when u dont have the first idea where it all came from.
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

halitosisux wrote:firebreath you werent even around at the time, so why try to make judgements and take it all out of context by pasting that now when u dont have the first idea where it all came from.
It is true I was not around but the language you used was absolutely appalling - context or no context both yourself and wnayasha.

I wasn't judging but was rather taken back by the use of such poor , bland , and blatantly foul language used by people who have to endure such harsh circumstances.
Anyways it was done some time ago , and I apologize for bringing up an old 'subject'.

back to the thread....
Considering the Shit i get from 'normal' people , i have kind of gotten more softer,gentler, more milder in my use of bad language,In fact I rarely swear. Not only that, but, I go out of my way to help people - if i can.My bad breath problem has also made me less arrogant and ignorant,and if i come across any confrontational talk , well , i just ignore it.Yes i suffer , but venting simply does no good for me (personally)

@halitosisux , question....do you still have BB or are you cured 100%?

@hopelessone , I got a job as web designer , done that for about 11 months , I was working alone on a big project , and had my own little office.But BB did rear its ugly hard from time to time...A really ugly guy (why is it ugly people make the biggest deal of this?) said to me :
"there is a customer who comes in to the office with really bad breath , how could his partner put up with him at home , in the bedroom"...
Its kind of funny , but , these things don't bring any hate or anger (for the most part) in my life now - I just laugh them off...
:lol:
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

A really ugly guy (why is it ugly people make the biggest deal of this?)
hey firebreath, do you not see anything wrong in the above comment? isnt it the same when "normal" people point to your BB and you point that someone is ugly? wouldnt it hurt both ways? having BB doesnt give you the right to call someone ugly, if you dont do it to the face, then its the same as when "normal" people talk about your BB at your back. you say BB made you a better person...

as for that guy making the comment, i think it would be better if you voiced it out by saying that BB is mostly a medical condition instead of laughing it off, at least you'd be spreading some awareness there. cheers.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

@firebreath,
Yes the language is appalling, but when its needed its needed. Search for someone called drastic on here if you like reading and commenting so much about it.

Not quite sure why you are trying to lecture anyone on appalling behaviour when you found hopefulness's aggressive battery acid comments to someone else so hilarious you found it necessary to joke about.

I've been BB free since I removed a wisdom tooth in 2009.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic