Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

aww wnaysha, im really sorry to hear that i no longer deserve your time, but its quite ok, im cured :)
You on the other hand are NOT, and this is despite your vast knowledge and experience. So i wish you all the best.

Colekist
Total Newbie

The worst thing!

Post by Colekist »

One time I was in a meeting at work and the whole staff was sitting at various tables in the dining room. A girl at the next table says VERY VERY LOUDLY..."If my breath was that bad...I'd commit s*****e!"
Even before I hit the submit button on this post I am crying uncontrollably. I've been holding so much in and I feel like I can't really share my feelings with anyone...why does anyone have to endure this type of pain?
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

omg....

I did NOT want to see this post again. :roll:

Colekist,

Don't worry we'v had worse..
I work in a pharmacy, and my PIC (pharmacist in charge) told me to go brush the toilet with my toothbrush, LOL.
block
Total Newbie

Post by block »

regarding the topic: omg, and I thought I heared some mean stuff.. :-k

and regarding the querrels betwen people here: I can not belive that people in the same boat can have such a dirty muth at each other... but then again, just having bb, does not give u a better personality...so its understandable...

AND NOONE WILL NEVER HELP U/US, AFTER READING STUFF U WRITE HERE, LOOKS LIKE A FREAK CONVENTON. I CAN IMAGINE A DOCTOR THAT THINKS :"HMM MAYBE CHRONIC HALITOSIS EXISTS, I SHOULD RESEARCH IT... BUT AFTER READING COMMENTS HERE ITS OBVIOUS THAT HALITOSIS IS JUST A DISESE WITH PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE IN MENTAL INSTITUTION... NOT TO MENTION THE SONGS ABOUT DOCTORS, AND PICTURES USERS HERE CREATED, EITHER PEOPLE HERE ARE 13YEARS OLD OR PATIENTS IN MENTAL INSTITUTION...

NOTHING PERSONAL... THATS JUST "DOCTOR" TALKING...
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

block,

if you don't have anything positive to share, please don't make it worse. [-X

If jimi put their pictures like that, then he had the right to do it because 1. its his site, 2. we sufferers are mad at them, because their products don't work, they should be sued, and not allowed to sell anything. It's true we had our arguments, but they were all to work harder and find a cure together. if you don't like it here/don't want to waste your time here, you are welcome to leave, no one's holding you.

But, if you are here to help then try to be nice, and try to help.
smileyXDD

Post by smileyXDD »

OMG THAT'S SO HORRIBLE...

I HOPE THAT F****IN GIRL GOES TO @#$#$%#@%@^
AND HAS ENDLESS BB!!!!
HOW RUDE OF HER TO SAY THAT!!!!!

Why do people insult us when we BREATHE????

:oops: and i'm only 14. :cry:
Colekist
Total Newbie

Don't Worry?

Post by Colekist »

To Wnaysha...

Finding out that worse things have been said to other people does not make me feel better. I've had a bunch of stuff said to me or about me, but the "s*****e thing" made me just want to do just that. That's just a complete disregard for somebody's life! I know I'm new to this forum, but please don't negate my feelings or what I've experienced! I've kept all the pain I've been feeling inside for years trying to deal with this...and it's been almost 20 years. It's terrible that somebody would say that to you...and as far as "worse" goes...somebody basically telling me that because my breath smells like shit...my live has no value is pretty darn bad!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Cole you need to go to therapy, in fact all of us are suffering too much and most of us should see therapist to release the bad thoughts
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

wnaysha wrote:block,

if you don't have anything positive to share, please don't make it worse. [-X

If jimi put their pictures like that, then he had the right to do it because 1. its his site, 2. we sufferers are mad at them, because their products don't work, they should be sued, and not allowed to sell anything. It's true we had our arguments, but they were all to work harder and find a cure together. if you don't like it here/don't want to waste your time here, you are welcome to leave, no one's holding you.

But, if you are here to help then try to be nice, and try to help.
Just ignore that idiot, now he blames this site that we don't have a cure, what a moron.

The cure is not there, that is simple truth. I can't believe what idiots we have on this forum. But at least we saved quite some people with chronic bb here on this site. Any many people are very grateful. I think this site is just no the right environment for Block, and I am sure he does not even have bad breath. You can spot a sufferer from his posts, he is just a lame spammer.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Jimi,

Thank you so much for creating this site, it truely has helped me and all the members a lot. It's hard to imagine my life without this site. I will definitely donate some money if I get cured. :)
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Cole,

I can understand, infact i probably do understand you more than anyone, because im in same situation.

I have to communicate a lot with my customers in my job, and all of my customers react to my bb, which doesn't just kill my self esteem, but give my coworkers that don't like me, a reason for me to not be there.

I basically spend my whole money on doc appts, prescriptions, or tests, n even though i don't have any money left, I try to go to as many doctors and do as many tests as i can so that I can help other members also.
Colekist
Total Newbie

Post by Colekist »

Wnaysha,

I'm glad you understand what I'm saying....I just get so defensive sometimes cause people say dumb stuff to me! It's like the higher expectations they have of you...the more you disappoint them with your BB. I know that working in a pharmacy people expect certain things of you and BB ain't one of them...but what they of course don't realize is that it's NOT YOUR FAULT!!! I want to help other people too! NOBODY should have to go through this! I live in NEW YORK City and people can be ruthless...and I didn't get my feelings hurt sooooo much until I moved here.

I tried to talk to my "boyfriend" (who says I don't have halitosis) about how I was feeling and my loss of self-esteem and he said.."Why do you care about what other people think"? LOL.....duh...we're not talking about me gaining a few pounds and being a certain size or something that is so relative...this is an very offensive odor that I myself don't to have anything to do with.

Hi Jimi....

You're right I do need therapy! My dream is to be an entertainer and as well as a lot of other stuff that has me working with people...but every time I think about auditioning for a show or taking that acting class, etc., I make excuses and don't do it. I used to think my lack of self confidence was a result of me not thinking I have enough talent....but now I'm beginning to recognize is what scares me the most is putting myself in a situation where I will be ridiculed about my breath...sigh. I can't wait to get some good insurance!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

OdourFree wrote:I went to a hair salon this morning and after about 20mins the hairdresser put on the a/c that was just above my seat. About 15mins after that she opened the window and said lets get some fresh air in here! This is despite the fact that she is suffering with a very bad cold. A/C and open window, hmmm normally it's one or the other. I thought 'my bb is that bad eh, well tough'. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahahahaaaa! I sooooooo agree! I LOVE yer spirit. Thanks, i needed to read something from a kindred spirit....i was feeling like a deflated balloon....bad day...

Thank you.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

just had someone do the whole rub their nose and say it smells today....ugh! Can I just go a few days without a reaction! I do not know what I would do if I had to go to work and face people everyday. When I taught 4th grade I got the worse reactions ever. It really broke my spirit. I went home crying a lot. The kids in the front row would pull their shirts over their noses. In small group they would say that it smelled like poop. They called me The Grinch not because of how I treated them, but because the grinch has bad breath. Other teachers would hand me gum and mints. One time at a meeting this one teacher sitting next to me kept commenting on how it smelled like poop. She would not let it go until I put a stick of gum in my mouth. I wanted to die!

once this guy wanted to kiss me and so he told me to close my eyes and when i did he put toothpaste in my mouth... I left his house before he could even try to kiss me.

I have been living with this so long now that I am a bit desensitized to the reactions. If they are from strangers I just laugh sometimes, but I do think about it for a few days. I do not cry as much anymore, but I do not work with people everyday either. I feel for those that do - people can be so awful.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

90% of the people in my lecture rooms were asian so .my chinese is reaally poor so i couldnt hear a thing. Everyone on the bus was speaking madarin or something. the thing that killed was the way everyone just covered their nose at the same time and opend their mouth in shock.

:oops: Thnk God am permanently going back home in a couple o days. If my bb returns, ill remove aaall my teeth. ive already booked for the remaining wisdoms to be removed when i return. gotta love the xchange rate. 4 teeth for 80 bucks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic