Your Email Address:

First Name:

Arnica fluid extract

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Arnica fluid extract

Post by meowkity1 »

The complete family guide to alternative madicine.
Ive had this book about 5 years. Ive never heard of arnica so I assumed it was unattainable. Well there is 1 healthstore that has it so I thought I would try it out. This is what the book says
1 Obtain an arnica fluid extract, dilute it 1 teaspoon to 1 cup of water, and use as a mouthwash 3 times a day. Avoid antiseptic mouthwash because this kills good bugs as well as bad, thereby diminishing the competition for food and encouraging bad bacteral growth in the long run
2Take 5mg of zinc daily before bed.
3Obtain a pancreatic enzyme and hydrochloric acid supplement at highast dose for 3 weeks.
I was already taking zinc, But I got my arnica yesterday. When I woke up my mouth wasnt as hot and nasty as usual.
Well just another thing to try. I hope all goes well.
As for myself Im doing so many things, if I get better I'm not sure I''ll know what helped.
Antobiotic for nasal infection.
Nasonex
netipot with 2 packs solution.
thera paste with baking soda
brush2 times pure peroxide.
now arnica
natures bst detox pills
1 yogurt a day
and now probiotics with 500million good bacteria
For some reason I found this forum, and it has made me more anxiouse to find something that will work. My son says my nose fart is improving, and I dont smell rotten eggs when I sneeze anymore. Thank GOD. While I was buying the arnica, I decided to breath on the cashier really hard through my nose. NO reaction. I hope this is going to be a fun filled summer for me.