Your Email Address:

First Name:

Different Severities of Halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior

Different Severities of Halitosis

Post by mizz123 »

Are there different severities of halitosis? I know that I have bad breath. But I rarely get comments when I walk by someone. mine is usually if I drink alcohol, or eat cheese, etc. My kids have it too, but not all the time. I am so confused. I have been trying to forget about it lately, and I feel better. Everyone that I talked to says I am crazy but then I get comments. None of this makes sense. My mouth always taste like shit. ](*,)

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I would read this forum and do everthing i can be for its too late. your lucky because your researching it at an earl stage. I assume its an early stage because peole cant smell you. In the beginning I knew it was coming, I ate gum and it helped. No peice of gum in this world could help now. I actually recomend just sucking on gum, sometimes the mint makes matters worse. My regimen is under arnica. Its helping me alot. If you do have a white tongue dip your tongue brush inperoxide and brush tongue. I dont recomend gargling with it. If your in the begining stages do not use listerine or others, this could definately make matters worse. You need to find the cause
halitosisux got wisdom tooth removed.
mine started when my filling fell out, wich led to poop gas out of tooth. If yours isnt detectable by people I would try probiotic too, because this will give your body back the good bacteria you need. health ffood store has manyranging from $7 - $40. You need try all you can before you get chronic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic