Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just found page WITH DETAILED SUMMARY OF halitosis CAUSES.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
viva
Advanced

Just found page WITH DETAILED SUMMARY OF halitosis CAUSES.

Post by viva »

Just found page with a detailed summary of what we've been discussing here.Check it.

http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Good find viva,
I was reading this site a few days ago, i did a search for wisdom teeth and BB and it took me there. I wanted to paste a link because there's such good general info on BB.
phineas

Post by phineas »

Great information viva. Overwhelming, unfortunately, but if all is correct, it definitely narrows some things down for me.

As for scraping the tongue and then brushing with hydrogen peroxide, has anyone done this? It this anybody's tongue scraping/brushing regimen? I guess I'll give it a try, as my white tongue definitely puts off VSCs.
viva
Advanced

Post by viva »

HI Phineas,
THis info is a good summary of causes.
White coating on the toungue is a good thing for SVC bacteria,however it does not originate by itself.
It may be because of something :like nasal drippings,acid burping up into the throat,candida.So these things need to betaken care of too.

However be careful with hydrogen peroxide.This is to be used for a short period of time 1-2 weeks on the tounge.Look up other posts on that.
Last edited by viva on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I'm surprised candida wasn't mentionned as a possible cause, i always thought that was my problem.
dreamweaver

Post by dreamweaver »

thanks for posting the link viva. it provided excellent information. i'm going to make an effort to see if any of the causes mentioned apply to me.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

viva,

about hydrogen peroxide, I have pnd and sinuses, and one day I took a qtip and dipped it in 3% hydrogen peroxide, cleaned back of my tongue and throat with it, then poured pure 3% hydrogen peroxide on my tongue and left it on my tongue for around 3 mins, and it started bubbling n kept bubbling the whole time. It reduced my bb alot.
viva
Advanced

Post by viva »

Wnaysha,
I didn't use hydrogen perioxide.
Instead I used Chlorhexidine as prescribed by a dentist -BB doctor as follows: two weeks morning and evening applied on tounge only then two weeks in the morning.This took care of shitty SVC breath.
Though on the bottle under usage it says something about gargling, its recommended not to do so.

Attention and warning for all Chlorxehidine and Hydrogen Peroxide potential users!!!!!!!!
These are powerful and agressive medications that should be used for a short period of time as a treatment course.Not as a continious routine.Clorhexidine may cause teeth stains,ulcers and etc, if overused.
To mantain balanced flora pattern and the resault,it's better to use probiotics and limit sugars.
Please,consult a doctor before usage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic