Your Email Address:

First Name:

Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?

Post by ElGrizzle »

I am just curious if anyone has drank coke or pepsi everyday for long periods of time in the past. I did, and this may have caused a serious disease, lol.

wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

ammmmmm, I used to drink coke everyday in high school :-s
Clementine
Total Newbie

Re: Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?

Post by Clementine »

ElGrizzle wrote:I am just curious if anyone has drank coke or pepsi everyday for long periods of time in the past. I did, and this may have caused a serious disease, lol.
I was a habitual cola drinker, at least two or more a day (primarily CocaCola) until January 1, 2009. Since that time I have been drinking orange pop (mostly Sunkist).

What kind of disease do you have from drinking cola?
Green
Junior

Post by Green »

Hi there Clementine.

I'd like to say that drinking soda is a terrible habit for a bb-person. It results in dental problems such as cavities and gingivitis which can cause bb. Please attempt to get addicted to water =/ :mrgreen:
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

drinking cola can offer a peptic ulcer due to the acidic properties.

I wish people wouldn't just view this post, I need to know wether this could have been a cause. A simple, yes, no, or sometimes would suffice. :)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

so lets assume that everyone drank lots of coke (which is pretty much the case anyway) what are you going to learn from that, which is any different to any other excessive consumption of acidic, carbonated, sugary products?

Surely there would be more to learn if anyone replies who DIDNT drink such products.

If anyone has peptic ulcer disease or other "serious" disease there will be symptoms that a doctor can recognise.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic