Your Email Address:

First Name:

WHO IS CURED WITH THE HELP OF OUR SITE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

WHO IS CURED WITH THE HELP OF OUR SITE?

Post by Jimi Stein »

I just am so happy, many people were cured in last few months, mostly because of removal of molars.

So please post people who got cured 100 %. Please only post if you were cured with the help of this website.
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

jimi, i suspected my wisdom tooth for a number of years but couldnt convince myself that its extraction would be any different to the failure of my tonsillectomy to make even the slightest difference to my BB. A few years ago my mum, who had suffered with BB for as long as i could remember, had all her teeth out and her BB was gone. This made me think that this problem might not be something i was born with afterall. Then by chance i did an internet search and found cured's wisdom tooth thread, and began researching again and within a couple of months had my tooth out and im now 100% cured.
hopefulnblessed

Post by hopefulnblessed »

I was!! :lol: I was reading and reading for a while. I remember being so excited about the mouthwasth (oceanside). I kept waiting and waiting!!

But when I began reading about wisdom teeth I began to really pay attention to mine. I noticed the gum flap after reading about it. I would have never really paid attention if I hadn't read about.

My dentist recommended that I get them removed just because they could cause problems in the future, but I wasn't going to do it. It was a whole year after him telling me that before I actually removed them. They weren't causing me any pain or discomfort.

This site has been very helpful. Just reading others experiences really helped. I am currently in a financial crisis (bk) but when I am in the clear again I will donate.
TiredofThis

Post by TiredofThis »

I can now say that I'm cured!!! This site gave me the motivation I needed to figure out what was wrong with me. For the longest time. I've come to ACCEPT it and not try to COMBAT it. Well I finally thought to myself, I shouldn't have to live with this..I have to fight it! And I did, thanks to you guys. My problem was relatively easy to rule out. I figure it's due to a lactose intolerance. I know many others haven't had it as easy as me, but you all keep fighting as hard as you can. I've lived with this for 13 years and monday was technically the first day of my new life. The freedom and happiness I feel while waking in the morning, as opposed to just wanting to die in bed, is like none other. I hope you can all feel the happiness i now feel eveery day sometime in the future. Be strong.
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

I had my wisdom teeth taken out and never had bb before they came out. My bb started about 1 yr after I had my wisdom teeth out. Can the other molars or other teeth be causing the bb?
NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

TiredofThis wrote:I can now say that I'm cured!!! This site gave me the motivation I needed to figure out what was wrong with me. For the longest time. I've come to ACCEPT it and not try to COMBAT it. Well I finally thought to myself, I shouldn't have to live with this..I have to fight it! And I did, thanks to you guys. My problem was relatively easy to rule out. I figure it's due to a lactose intolerance. I know many others haven't had it as easy as me, but you all keep fighting as hard as you can. I've lived with this for 13 years and monday was technically the first day of my new life. The freedom and happiness I feel while waking in the morning, as opposed to just wanting to die in bed, is like none other. I hope you can all feel the happiness i now feel eveery day sometime in the future. Be strong.
so you just stopped drinking milk?
TiredofThis

Post by TiredofThis »

NYConfused wrote:
TiredofThis wrote:I can now say that I'm cured!!! This site gave me the motivation I needed to figure out what was wrong with me. For the longest time. I've come to ACCEPT it and not try to COMBAT it. Well I finally thought to myself, I shouldn't have to live with this..I have to fight it! And I did, thanks to you guys. My problem was relatively easy to rule out. I figure it's due to a lactose intolerance. I know many others haven't had it as easy as me, but you all keep fighting as hard as you can. I've lived with this for 13 years and monday was technically the first day of my new life. The freedom and happiness I feel while waking in the morning, as opposed to just wanting to die in bed, is like none other. I hope you can all feel the happiness i now feel eveery day sometime in the future. Be strong.
I stopped eating ALL dairy. No milk, yogurt, cheese, butter, chocolate, etc.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

I have I may make donations, but ive already put soo much money in something else, thanks BadBreathHalitosis.

Dont worry I wont dissappear.
One Day One Day....
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Dont worry, 10 USD is a LOT of money
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Dont worry, 10 USD is a LOT of money

but as I said, this is a non profit site, so everything is cool, still no cure atm.
HaveFaith

Post by HaveFaith »

TiredofThis wrote:
NYConfused wrote:
I'm REALLY trying to cut down on dairy. What did you eat/drink instead? Like how did you substitute butter?
misshadenough

Post by misshadenough »

hi , anybody else here been cured ? theres not many here ! it interesting to know how and why , and helps the rest of us still trying to figure it out ?
br

Post by br »

HaveFaith wrote:
TiredofThis wrote:
NYConfused wrote: so you just stopped drinking milk?
I'm REALLY trying to cut down on dairy. What did you eat/drink instead? Like how did you substitute butter?
I think my bb maybe due to eating some diary products, which I am allergic to, which I try and avoid, but its difficult.
hitler

Post by hitler »

OK I am not sure if I am healed or not but this is INSANE!!!!

Symptoms:
I have always had bad breath. Since like forever. Super super embarrassing. well you know how it is. you always try to hide gums in your pockets. tried drinking water. would brush my teeth and my tongue and scrape endlessly. But an hour later its all the same. I would lick the back of my hand and it would be like WHOA dude!!! bad bad.
problem is im a decent looking guy in his late 20ies. SINGLE!!! becuse of this. 0 confidence. my friends and my coworkers complain. they always step back. I tried peroxied, I tried Tea Tree Oil, I tried baking soda, mouthwashes, lemon peels, almonds... lol i don’t even know about almonds but none helped. even a little bit.
So i came to your site and read something about Coconut oil and vitamin C.
I went to GNC here in BC. and paid 27 bucks for Coconut oil (1.5 lb) and almost a pound of vitamin C chewables.
PROCEDURE.
DAY1 (started in the afternoon) – chewed 3 or 4 pills in 45 min intervals, brushed teeth 2 times with baking soda and coconut oil.

DAY 2. Morning was supposed to just another biohazard. – not true – the best morning of my life. Breath was so good. Small trace of bad. Continued to have 4 vitamins and brshed teeth 3 times with coconut oil.

Baking soda doesn’t do anything but remove the stench. I TRULY BELIEVE GOD MADE THE COCONUT OIL FOR POEPLE LIKE US.
DAY 3. NO BAD BREATH. JUST REGULAR MORNING BREATH BUT NOT BAD. I HAD A CUP OF WATER AND IT WAS FRESHER THAN ANYTHING.
I went to sleep this afternoon (day 3) and woke up 3 hours later, NO BAD BEATH! NONE. By the way – i constantly have bad breath and afternoon naps ake things really bad. But today for the first time i woke up good.
I usually likc the back the of my hand or breathe hard into my bed sheets that i form into a big cup... but today nothing. Its 3 am right now and about 2 hours ago i had me some tonic water – pure sugar basically – and no bad breath!!! Last time i brushed my teeth with coconut oil was around 9:30 pm.

Oh im not sure but i also think the vitamin C is helping but not this kind as it has sugar (sucralose) i think that might not be a good thing – so maybe swallow the pills.
Oh another thing.
Any given time of the day i can reach to the back of my throat with my forfinger and pull out a little bit of that yellow gunk – just a bit on a good day. But quite a bit on a bad day. This shit stinks.
But today and yesterday – there was none of it there.

Best 27 miserable fuking dollars i have ever spent in my whole life.
Later losers – off to find a girlfriend now!!! Im just kidding! I still love you all cause i know how it is.
hitler

Post by hitler »

ok i just read my message again and i apologize for swearing. TOO EXCITED!!!!

anyhow... my worst fear was always to spend an antire night with a girl and have sex with her in the morning. cause i think shed run away.

I've always wondered how when they wake up in the moves they start kissing. well now i can too!!!!!!!!

also when i said i ca reach to the back of my throat i meant my tonsils - they have little holes filled with this yellow gunk - not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic