Your Email Address:

First Name:

That f*****g commercial

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
meowkity1
Super Angel

That f*****g commercial

Post by meowkity1 »

People in the U.S. Havev you seen the 1 where people are running in the park and doing other things , and 1 person opens their mouth and that horn goes off.
I really wish I can laugh at this commercial. But I cant, and this commercial has been on when I'm around other people. I hate those moments
like 1 time I just happened to be in the car with an older male cousin of mine. He had to make a stop, and I haev no idea why he insisted on me getting out. As soon as wee walked in the door a roock n roll song came on. I thnk it was called Whats that smell. I had never heard it before.
But even in moments like that if people cant smell you, wheen you hear that, you dont want to open your mouth.
I remember being in a similar situation, and these guys were trying to get my attention. They came to the conclusion, that I was wierd, and that my teeth must be f** up because I was trying to talk with my mouth practicly closed.
Arent you all jealouse of the people who can laugh in public with their mouth open if they want.
Has anyone else had an akward moment from this commercial. I thinkk its for the American Dental Association. They beep that horn about10 times, every time the person opens their mouth. Sad