Your Email Address:

First Name:

How did you spend your Holiday?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TiredofThis

How did you spend your Holiday?

Post by TiredofThis »

Just curious, for those of you who celebrate Easter, how did you celebrate your holiday? With family? Alone?

This was my first holiday without BB and it was really great. I got to sit and eat with my family, join in their conversation at the table. Then had a nice conversation during dessert (couldn't eat any of it of course, but still enjoyed the conversation). It's funny that the discussion turned to why i have such dietary restrictions now because I don't eat anything with butter or creme in it, which was almost everything that was on the table today throughout dinner and dessert (including the snacks beforehand as well). I just mentioned that I had a dairy intolerance and everybody in my family was saying they'd die if they couldn't eat any of that stuff. I just shrugged my shoulders and said it was no big deal to me. It's really not. I'd rather be able to socialize like a normal person and not be an outcast than to eat all that crap and smell like rotting dairy all day.

My grandmother knows why i don't eat it and she thinks i'm full of crap. I'm sitting there talking to my aunts today and she goes "Did you tell everybody the problem you THINK you have". I gave her a dirty look and said don't you dare say anything. I'm sure they've smelled the breath before so I didn't want to even bring it to their attention. i'm sure she'll say something on the phone to them later because they kept pestering me to find out what it was but that made me a little mad. My mom thinks I'm pretty full of it too with this issue. I know that's not the case though.

So needless to say, my day was pretty much bliss. I never thought I'd EVER be able to enjoy myself on a holiday or any day for that matter but it's really been great. Of course, I'm still paranoid 100% of the time but I just go ahead and keep on breathin', If anything now, I think I'm just majorly halitophobic. And rightly so...I had to deal with that crap for 13 years, it's kind of hard to just believe you're not smelly anymore.

Hope you guys all had a great holiday regardless of the BB monster, Let this story give you a little hope, and I know one day you will all be cured and will be able to share your success story with the rest of us. God bless.

crazybb

Post by crazybb »

Hello Tired,
I am so happy for you. I had to stay home alone for the easter for fear of going out and stinking up the place. I got Invited by friends but had to lie that I have other plans, I was afraid I will end up eating stuffs that will make me stink. I may have missed your other posts but what exactly did you do to get rid of the bb. Is it just staying away from protein and some other food. Pls do tell cos I need to do anything and everything within my power to deal with this curse. I am currently taking ppi for LPR but am no longer sure of what that is doing to my breath anymore. I was initially happy hoping ppi was my answer but I cant say that anymore now.
I NEEED HELP PLS.
TiredofThis

Post by TiredofThis »

crazybb wrote:Hello Tired,
I am so happy for you. I had to stay home alone for the easter for fear of going out and stinking up the place. I got Invited by friends but had to lie that I have other plans, I was afraid I will end up eating stuffs that will make me stink. I may have missed your other posts but what exactly did you do to get rid of the bb. Is it just staying away from protein and some other food. Pls do tell cos I need to do anything and everything within my power to deal with this curse. I am currently taking ppi for LPR but am no longer sure of what that is doing to my breath anymore. I was initially happy hoping ppi was my answer but I cant say that anymore now.
I NEEED HELP PLS.
Hi Crazy,
I cut dairy completely out of my diet. Seemed to get rid of my problem. Hope this helps.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Yea thats great, Good to hear! I am very glad for you. I think we are all doing really well by editing our diets. I also have been having good taste in the mouth and no reactions. Although once at a bar I had a vodka and redbull, and that gave me some bad breath instantly (the sugar). We are actually better off on these healthy diets anyways.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic