Your Email Address:

First Name:

interesting ingredient

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

What do U think about this?

It's an interesting idea I will try it!!
71%
I have tryed it and does not work :((
14%
Garlic sux can't do it!!
14%

Total votes: 7

needh3lpplz
Total Newbie

interesting ingredient

Post by needh3lpplz »

First of all I know this may sound stupid but it is interesting..
I tryed garlic in high dosage and although it gives U bb for a couple of hours it can cure Ur bb in time.
Although I hate garlic (always hated it) it works....for me at least
I swallow 20+ garlic cloves about 3-4 garlic bulbs(a day each day before eating something else) at first I had some doubts but after some time my bb decreased I am not 100% cured but I am more confident now..
This idea came to me after reading a article on the net about how garlic is one of the most powerfull antibiotic, anti-viral and a fungicide and for its use in treating high blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, and for helping to prevent certain types of cancer, as well as its use as an immune stimulant, and in high dosage it's a very powerfull bacteria killer.
Remember high dosage and for 2 weeks..
I mean U have nothing to lose...

DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

needh3lpplz

That is a very interesting idea. :idea:

Please keep us updated with your progress.

Drastic
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi

I found this quite interesting its a story from yahoo.

Garlic stench halts court hearings
1 hour 36 mins ago

Print StoryA crown court had to abandon some of its hearings on Tuesday after a nauseating smell of garlic overwhelmed the building. Skip related content
Related photos / videos Stench of garlic caused Bristol Crown Court to abandon some of its hearings Police are investigating areas along the first floor and corridor to the restaurant at Bristol Crown Court where garlic oil is thought to have been spread along radiators and in plant pots.

CCTV captured the suspect as he doused the areas with the liquid but it is unclear whether the man is a disgruntled defendant or a member of the public.

Jurors, judges, barristers and defendants were forced outside after they were gassed by the pungent smell which permeated the entire 10-courtroom building.

Officers are to take samples of the liquid for analysis.

Senior listing officer Nigel Northeast said: "It was harmless but it has been very disrupting.

"We have identified the individual from CCTV and police are investigating."

The smell even made some people feel ill as they rushed out into fresh air.

One woman, who did not want to be named, said: "It was utterly disgusting, I've never experienced anything like it. It made me gag and I can smell it on my clothes and hair."

from wepage
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090414/tu ... 23e80.html
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

if anyone is trying this garlic theory i found out that you can avoid bad breath but still eat garlic.

By cutting the garlic in 2 and cutting out the centre green piece and throwing away the centre green piece , i heard that that centre green piece in the middle of the garlic is what causes bad breath.

So, best to get rid of that centre before you have the garlic.

It just might work for you.

Please keep us updated.

Drastic
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

That guy wasted so many garlic. He should have just brought me there.I swear I can stank that courtroom within seconds. :)
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

hi needh3lpplz,

that is a very good Idea, but my blood pressure is always raelly really low so I can't have garlic, n for some reason garlic makes my bb worse. I can't stand the smell of it :shock:

I remember when I was 7 years old, I ate 8 cloves of garlic at once, I was sooo dizzy, I felt like I was drunk, i felt like i was dying, n didn't even tell my mom 8-[
bimms

Post by bimms »

I think even better than eating garlic cloves would be to order concentrated garlic oil from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Garlic-Oil-1500-5 ... 554&sr=8-2

Also, concentrated Oregano oil from amazon as well.

I personally like softgels, because it is just easier to swallow for me.

I think the combined anti-fungal power of these two things, (garlic and oregano) which have both been considered medicines in the old days, might just kill off the fungus that I personally think is causing our bb.

I''ve already been taking 150mg of Oregano oil softgels. I should probably up the dosage to really start killing the fungus that is rotting me from the inside and giving me BB.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

I say dont bother with the oils, we have all tried them and they dont work. Sure they are concentrated, but that isn't necessarily a good thing. Garlic has a bungload of nutrients that our bodies want. So eat garlic!

Just mix garlic into the things that you cook, mmmmmm yummmy. I always do, I mix it with my salad and cook it with my meat, and sometimes mix it into yams or red potatoes.

Here is my fav anti candida, anti bad breath, pro health dressing! :

Apple cider vinegar,
Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
Chopped garlic,
Himalayan Crystal Salt
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

I don't really understand because ANYtime I eat garlic.... my breath is just horrible..... how do you get away from that?
Ihatemylife
Total Newbie

Post by Ihatemylife »

I am trying this method too.
Garlic is known for helping the intestinal flora.
What I do for the breath to not smell as garlic?
I simply cut the garlic in 2 and swallow them with water..

After some research I found out that garlic is the most powerfull natural antibiotic and the best ingredient for getting rid of candida.

I feel a bitt better with these program:
-when I wake up I swish some olive oil(about 10-15 min)
-5 cloves of garlic
-brush my mouth/tongue with baking soda
-gargle salt+bakingsoda+water
-I eat alot of vegetables and vit C fruits (although the acidity not to good for my teeth)
-taking vitamin suplements
-before going to highschool I add a few drops of mint oil wich helps the saliva
-I try to stay away from other smells (like perfume,food,and bad smells(since I saw it affects mine))
-probiotics 3 times a day
-water+lemon my main "juice"
-when i go to sleep I add 3 leafs of parsley in my mouth and I spit them out in the morning

I am not cured(not even close),but i'm on a right path 1 month ago class mates would scream for air after 20-30 min after I got in class.Now it takes about 1 hour+ to do that...

GOD has the antidot [-o<
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

GOD has the antidot [-o<[/quote]

Well, can you ask him what it is?

Susie
shirl

Post by shirl »

I've been drinking apple cider vinegar twice a day in warm water for a week now and have noticed a decline in the bad taste i used to get coming from my stomach....not noticed anything else yet though!

Think i do have digestion probs and have ordered some vit c and zinc lozenges, potent acidophilius and digestive enzymes.....fingers crossed as always!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic