Your Email Address:

First Name:

burst into tears when filing tax return

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
sharon
Junior

burst into tears when filing tax return

Post by sharon »

I had learned to emotionally care as little as possible from long time ago. So basically I'm a person without feeling, I think.
When I was filling in my old residence addresses during the last year for my tax return last week, suddenly I was shocked, the memories I don't want to touch came back. I don't know how I burst into tears. It was so bitter, hard to describe, so depressing, it was supposed to be so sweet, and those moment of happiness I did remember, I hurt him by evading, telling him I don't love him , I'd rather swallow the hurting to myself which I think I won't care and it's my only choice for such an absurd life. I didn't care I never thought back, but one year later when I was filing a f**ing tax return I cried. This year my life sucks badly, luckily I'm still alive and next week I'm gonna get the surgery done I'm not positive but I can only do what I can do, I don't want to think so but I can't feel too good that even to have a surgery I have no people to be accompany. Sorry for this, just venting.

Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Sharon,

I'm so sorry to here how upset you've been...what kind of surgery are you having next week?

I often look back over my life, particularly over this past year and think how this awful condition has affected my life, stopped me from doing so many things and forming close relationships...

I know it's not the same as having someone with you, but you can pm me for support before and after your surgery if you'd like some emotional support :D

Good luck with it all :)

Snobuni
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

Sharon,
I also have those moments, I have driven by my old schools and felt all the pain, embarrasment and isolation return. Even any happy memories get jumbled/skewed up in this BB world!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic