Your Email Address:

First Name:

WTF?????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

thf wrote:

You obviously have not read any of the post regarding h.pylori, candida or many of the other bacteria infections that cause bb.
I just got my H.Pylori test back today and it was positive... Can't tell you how excited I am that I may have found the answer to this huge problem. Trying not to get my hopes up too much but its so good to have a doctor say that this will cause bad breath and all the other symptoms that I have such as reflux, PND, a feeling of something in my throat, burning esophagus and bloating.

Praying that the special course of prescription antibiotics and antacids do the trick...

Anyone else been diagnosed for H.P and tried the treatment?

iva
Master

Post by iva »

I have, NUMEROUS times.Last time I had antibiotics for a fortnight and tested positive afterwards. Can`t imagine how disappointed I was!

I also believe h.p causes reflux, PND, 'globus sensation", burning esophagus and bloating.

But I solved all these problems by a procedure for reconstruction of the LES and now I only have bb after meals, which I eliminate by performing my cleaning routine after EVERY SINGLE MEAL.

A couple of months later I shall do another course of antibiotics to try and get rid of h.p hopefully.

My point is h.p does not cause bb directly but through the symptoms listed above.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Thanks for your response Iva, its a big help..

Can you explain what "a procedure for reconstruction of the LES " is?
iva
Master

Post by iva »

You are welcome, deebas,
I`ll try to share my experience with as many ppl as possible hoping that I `ve been helpful.
"Procedure for reconstruction of the LES" is a way to make the loose non-functioning lower esophageal sphincter work and keep the stomach contents within the stomach instead of moving up and down the esophagus (causing GERD and LPR).
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

My cleaning habits have been perfect for the last few years that I have suffered from halitosis. That has never helped me be bb free even for half an hour.
Unfortunately I am not cured and have halitosis which has decreased but not vanished. I shall be cured when I can eat or drink without having to brush immediately afterwards.
And no one has stopped u from searching for a cure. I just think my experience may help s.o. If it doesn`t help u then do not read my posts, but this is not ur forum to tell me not to post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic