Your Email Address:

First Name:

The Oprah Show: Please send her your emails NOW

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff

The Oprah Show: Please send her your emails NOW

Post by jess »

Oh my God you guys, check this "Oprah show" site out now and please send her many emails telling her about our condition. Here's the link: https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates ... D175100001

I'm so excited about this opportunity we have to tell Oprah about our problem and ask her to help us in any way she can. I truly believe that if many of us send her many emails concerning this issue, we'll definately get some help from her. Please note that this subject might stay for only a few days on her site, so write her as many emails as you can every day. We have a big opportunity in front of us; let's take advantage of it.

Kristen (jess)

oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Great find, Jess.

Done. We need more members like you. Awesome job. I really appreciate you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a problem with chronic halitosis. I am also a member of internet support group with nearly 800 membes, and thousands visitors to the site worldwide. We have tried everything to find relief but nothing works. We live in shame. Co-workers places their hand over their noses when we talk, offer us mints and gum, but nothing works. Please inform the medical community that we need a cure. There is a cure, a pill for just about every illnesess but none for chonic halitosis. I am too embarrassed to appear on your show to talk about my problem. Society makes fun of bad breath, thinking we are lazy with hygyne.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic