:  Contribute  :  Advanced Search  :  Site Statistics  :  Directory  :  Donations  :  Forum  :  Calendar  :  Links  :  Polls   Contact Us  :  Tmau Site  :  OUR FACEBOOK PAGE  : 
Welcome to Bad Breath Halitosis
Saturday, October 25 2014 @ 05:32 PM MDT

bad breath cure translate from home ad get paid bad breath cure write for money from home

Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cuprident toothpaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ABOUT BAD BREATH Forum Index -> GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Cuprident toothpaste Reply with quote

I just learned about this toothpaste on another forum. Has another tried it? Does it work for chronic bb?
dukpoki
Total Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i've never tried that toothpaste but i was wondering what toothpaste you were using currently or rather regularly. infact what is everyone else here using? i've been using plain old colgate total (paste version not gel) which you can buy at any store. I've tried crest and mentadent before and well i think they are worse for my bb condition when compared to colgate.
jess
Sheriff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using oxyfresh toothpaste and mouthrinse for the past year or so. I've tried many kinds of toothpastes and mouthwashes and I've found oxyfresh to be the best.
noptical
God

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use plain toothpaste too (colgate, aim, crest). Different everytime.
LJ
Junior

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: read ingredients Reply with quote

Hi:
well, I looked up the Cuprident toothpaste and found that it has SLS in it. It sounded interesting up to that point. It amazes me that so many of these so-called manufacturers of dental products still use this stuff.
I think the point of the stuff is to create a foaming action; some people don't think it's working unless there's foam.
I have used the Biotene for years now; it's the only stuff at the grocery store you can buy that doesn't have sls or peroxide or baking soda (all drying agents).
And noptical: you are not doing yourself any favors by using Colgate or anything else you can buy at the store. I would look for something else to brush with that doesn't dry out your mouth. Laura
noptical
God

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: read ingredients Reply with quote

LJ wrote:
And noptical: you are not doing yourself any favors by using Colgate or anything else you can buy at the store. I would look for something else to brush with that doesn't dry out your mouth. Laura

Well thing is I'm tired with all those expensive special toothpastes and mouthwashes for bb sufferers so Im now using plain colgate, crest etc toothpaste and Listerine for mouthwash and honestly, I dont notice any difference with them except of the 10x lower price Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ABOUT BAD BREATH Forum Index -> GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: