Your Email Address:

First Name:

New Breath Meter on the market

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
New Breath Meter on the market

Post by thanatos »

http://kissmemeter.com/

Hope it works well! I'm going to order one in a few days

guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

please do not buy it it does not work ,i had bought it two months ago it does not work i have tried it on my daughter who doesnot have bad breath she is 6 years old and showed that she has bad breah ,
yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

Man there is a lot of crap being advertised here these days. Can we get back to finding real solutions people. I`m not the admin of this site, but wouldn`t it make more sense to do a little more research on the products you are plugging on this site. It just makes for a lot of clutter.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Hey thanatos, welcome to bbh.com, I remember you from the looong "bb has ruined my personality threads" on hb back when I wasnt registered there and just lurking, searching for info on bb :D
Are you Greek? If not, do you know that your name means "Death" in Greek? :D
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

thanatos wrote:That's a shame, guzler.

The problem is that this device is probably too ambitious. It should focus on either alcohol or VSCs, not dozens and dozens of gases. Other products like this are in the making, but it'll all be the same probably.

I'll still buy it just to try out. Do some testing.

noptical, been a long time since I've talked about this on-line. I just gave up and stuck to my basic hygienic routine. Heck, I just placed a $200 order from therabreath and I'm about to plop down another $100 for DioxiRinse.

I heard about Thanatos through the late Buddhist/Hindu/Enlightenment guru "Osho". He discussed it in one of his books. He said it is the "yearning for death" or something like that. It struck a cord with me because a part of me yearns for death, mostly because of this huge problem of Halitosis. But I also want to live because one day soon, this might be something I look back on and laugh at because I suffer from halitosis no more.
Check this thread out: viewtopic.php?t=232&start=0
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic